It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dzopa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The Dzopa are apparantly an alien race, that crash landed on earth 12000 years ago, and tried to lead a peaceful life on earth. Chinese Proffesors have studied the discs thatcame with them, and have never revealed the full message.
The race is said to have stood approximately 4 feet tall with heads, disproportionate to their bodies.

Source

What is everyones thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I know anomalies unlimited may not be the best source for this info, but when I get home from work, I will post some more sources if someone hasn't already.

Do you think this could be an ancient Alien race? Why did the Chinese Professor refuse to reveal his findings?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I thought it was Dropa?

There are over 100 threads on the dropa stones on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
But in this thread, I would like to look more at the race. It is recorded as both Dropa and Dzopa i believe.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOmen
But in this thread, I would like to look more at the race. It is recorded as both Dropa and Dzopa i believe.

you know whats odd..the little fellow at the bottom of this link looks very much like the fellow shown in the photos in another thread about ilkly moor!!!

ancientx.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I've heard about these people. There is even some circumstantial evidence that there is a small tribe of their descendents living in the mountains near Sichuan(?).

Personally I think of these stories and legends much the way I do those of Atlantis, Lemuria, and ones not named, but pictured quite clearly in ancient artwork. I don't know if they were aliens, or some previously advanced branch of civilization, or something else entirely.

What I do know is that virtually every ancient civilization has legends that revolve around this theme. With the different cultures scattered so widely around the world, how on earth could they all make up virtually the same story? My personal belief is that there HAS to be some truth that started these. There's no way these are all just wild imagination. What would be the point otherwise?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here is some info about two tribes that were discovered that are similar to the skeletal remains found in the tombs in the caves.

In 1995 China released the following news report: "In the province of Sichuan, which lies on the eastern border of the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains, 120 people of a previously ethnologically unclassified tribe have been discovered. The most important aspect of this new tribe is the size of its people: No taller than 3 ft. 10 in. (\116 cm)., the smallest adult measuring only 2 ft. 1 in. (63.5 cm). This discovery might be the first hard evidence on the existence of the Dropa/Dzopa - a people whose predecessors are said to have come from outer space." Still today, the isolated area is inhabited by two tribes of people who, in fact, call themselves the Dropa and the Han. Anthropologists have been unable to categorize either tribe into any other known race; they are neither Chinese nor Tibetan. Both tribes are of pygmy stature, and body weights of 38 to 52 pounds (14-19 kg). They are yellow-skinned with thin bodies and disproportionately large heads, corresponding to the skeletal remains found in the caves in 1938. They have sparse hair on their bodies and have large eyes that are not Asian in aspect, but have striking pale blue irises."

I don't know why this hasn't been explored more???!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here are some more sources for information.

www.geocities.com...

www.badarchaeology.net...

members.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
And some videos discussing the evidence.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by TheOmen]

Edit to add more parts.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I honestly thought there would be more interest in this!

A possible link to human and et reproduction and we get 8 replies???

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Double Post

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yeah, it would be very interesting if it had any small bit of proof to go along with it. Everyone who has every investigated the story in any detail has come up with exactly nothing. The names are all apparently fictional. There are no other photos than the blurry things everyone is familiar with. No leads. Nothing.

In short, it appears to be a load of fictional crap. Some people find it more interesting than others.

new topics

top topics

join