It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McKinnon loses appeal hearing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Pyros

Sorry Pyros, but UK law is quite specific that if the "crime" is perpatrated from within the UK, the person MUST BE TRIED IN THE UK. The new extradition law, which I have to say is extremely one-sided, is being twisted in this case! The fact that he accessed computers in America does not change the fact that HE was in the UK at the time.

Ross

[edit on 9-9-2008 by nomadrush]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

MMMMMMMM
But when did any other country's law matter "that" much to George Bush. Snr/Jnr/US Government anyways. Oh go on then...tell me you's really do care then...awe shucks..

No but seriously
Peace all

Kirky

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
For everyone arguing that he should face trial in the UK he would definitely then be tried as a Terrorist apparently any form of Hacking is considered as Terrorism by UK courts and has been since 2000.

UK Law

From the latest news reports though he might save us all some money and kill himself proving again what a coward he is.

Most recent news

I'm confident the Home Secretary will find in the favour of the USA very swiftly and Gary will find himself in front of an American Military Tribunal this month.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamanator

Good to see you back here spreading your stone age point of view Sham

It's never a good thread unless I get a good laugh at your newest pro-execution opinion.

Just a pointer though...

I'm confident the Home Secretary blah blah blah....

There is someone else I seem to recall that used those words many a time in speeches, that and "There's no doubt in my mind...". I believe it was by the same butcher who invaded an innocent country for oil. I can see the similarities crystal clear now

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join