It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please tell me this is somehow a contrived audio clip!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Bush world domination speech

I was skipping around youtube looking up Project Blubeam vids ( an interesting prospect but one I feel is totally implausible) when I came across this clip from a "Banned" Pres Bush speech..I am thinking (hoping) this is a some how remixed collage from many speeches over the years...but it does indeed sound like Bush making the most terrifying statements..does anyone hve any comments or oopinions..I would really like to hear them!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It's a bunch of his speeches edited together. There are quite a few of them on YouTube.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
just as a point of interest,cassetteboy are the besterest at editing Bushy boy and his speaches

"I am glad to be here tonight,I hope this will not require military action.I am a murderous tyrant,using murder as a tool of oppression,and control"

I *heart* cassetteboy.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thanks! I was hoping someone was going to verify my suspicions...still it was quite a chilling speech, especially when its first thing in the morning after a long night, just sitting here drinking my coffee then to hear Bush start talking about all that...There must be a better way to start the day off.

top topics

join