It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Russian TV: America has been hijacked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
PREACH! Thank you Alex Jones! I am so glad that he is pointing out to the rest of the world that our once great nation has been hijacked.

Really it's to the point where we as American people are afraid because deep down we know our government is outta control and to stand up against them is tricky.

If we riot we give them what they want: Marshall Law! If we stay quiet we give them what they want: Rouge Control.

Solution:
Lets Boycott, that's the only thing that will hurt our corporate dictators cause their religion is money "In God We Trust"!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
He is right, specially about the new cold war. There was absolutely nobody who thought a new cold war would come until Georgia attacked Russia. Now its being discussed as something that is coming.

Sigh. Once again the elites get what they want. They need people to be afraid of something, anything, to put the focus anywhere but home.

Another reason to really hope for 2012 to be some kind of major shift or change, because the future we are marching towards is even worse than sci-fi movies.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Everyone American should be listening, and marching on DC

Agit8dChop is right. But that is exactly why Alex Jones is wrong.

Every AMERICAN should be listening, and Every AMERICAN should be marching on DC.

But Alex Jones wasn't talking to Americans. He was convincing people that the United States government needs to be destroyed- but they weren't Americans. They were Russians. And the only snowball's chance in hell that Russia has of destroying the US Government is to consume it with a nuclear fireball- which pretty much negates Jones' attempts to deliniate the difference between the American people and the American gov't, since nuclear weapons are not widely known for their selective nature.

What's more, you must consider the interview in the same context as we consider our own media. Our media distorts the truth, capitalizing on our lack of deep knowledge or understanding about far away places and events. For example, the vast majority of us have never been to Georgia and know very little of Georgia's political leanings or position within the international community. In point of fact, I'll bet dollars against rubles that even after all this news coverage, you could go to Walmart, ask 10 people at random, and less than half of them would be able to point out Georgia on a map immediately.

What makes foreign media any different? How many Russians have been in the United States recently? How many of them have close friends here with whom they speak regularly? How many of them can tell which of Jones' statements are manifestly true and which are hyperbole?
There is a big difference between Alex Jones' notion of Martial Law and what REALLY goes on when Martial Law is declared. What percentage of the Russian audience knows that? How many Russians know a lot about our FEMA and the FEMA camps? If you didn't have first hand knowledge about the United States, you could gain the impression from Alex Jones' interview that the United States, at this very moment, is domestically in a similiar state to Germany, 1938-1939.

Alex Jones allowed himself to be used for propaganda by a rival power, which make no mistake about it is just as evil as our own government (being further East does not change the fact that most people with power did not gain that power through benevolence and good manners, afterall).

If Alex Jones wants me to consider him a true patriot, I ask one thing and one thing only of him: keep on talking all you want about whatever you want, but for the love of god, when you hear an international dial tone, just pause momentarily and realize that if you did, just for once, decide to shut your freakin piehole, that would not cause you to die instantly.

know what dude...

what if "Russia" or whatever puppet statehood that currently stands for..

actually starts releasing the exact same info that Alex releases...

????

on the mainstream media?

would that not be equal in damage as a "nuke"?

I forsee this being a lil bit more extrapolary than you're predicting.

say Russia plays the "truth" card?...

and it spreads via this method..

i'm not condoning it I'm not promoting it
just being hypothetical here..

that.. if pressed on the right accord.. would cause such devastation to the cohesiveness of the U.S. than anything.

and cause the U.S. to divide from within and crumble in a more catastrophic way than any "rocket" or whatever they're testing could do.

watch THAT happen out of left (literally) field.. and whatch a completely different outcome occur that's compleeeetely in line with what is planned to occur here.. and globaly..

watch..

I bet you it will happen and i bet people that agree with "what russia says" or whatever BS they spill.. . .those people will be villanized.. al-a Mcarthy era blacklisting and camp time - siding with the enemy etc...

america is going down the tubes and its going to go-so.. in a specific manner.

this is the manner i forsee...

just because i cant see the powers that be orchestrating their pawns in a manner that is less effective than what i've described.

-

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
"Alex Jones allowed himself to be used for propaganda by a rival power, which make no mistake about it is just as evil as our own government (being further East does not change the fact that most people with power did not gain that power through benevolence and good manners, afterall). "

Rightly said. Mr. Jones didn't think this one through. In fact, under our current political conditions (another Cold War), this accomplishes very little for his cause and hurts a "true" Patriot's credibilty.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
I can see an awful lot of Americans hating him over that interview. I can see that word "unpatriotic" coming into play, kind of like the way "blasphemous" was used in the spanish inquisition - WRONGLY!

Most Americans right now see Alex Jones as a Right Wing Extremist and a nut case. He has major credibility issues with the American Public.

If Alex wants to be taken "seriously" as a journalist, he's going to have to start acting like one!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
WOW ALEX!!! Excellent job buddy! I don't think anyone has stuck their neck out so much.

I've been VERY impressed with "Russia Today" online through all of this and WOW! Just WOW!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
RussianToday is influenced, and does admit it, by the Kremlin. Alex Jones is the only NWO conspiracy theorist who thinks Russia is not involved in the New World Order. Commenting on the "US controlled media" bias views on Russian state media is ironic to say the least.

Alex Jones is an ultra Christian conservative. His work before 9/11 and Bohemian Grove is interesting and extreme - he once ran for office as a republican, but pulled out in the end. I lost all respect for him when he painted homophobic views into his theories - like the US government turning your children gay

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So Alex Jones believes that what ever developed in the last two decades after the fall of USSR inside Russia pushed individuals with a clear NWO agenda out of this country?
Where can we find more information about these claims so we can decide for ourselves?
If he is right then things all this time were getting very very interesting. if he is wrong, then he is wrong, but what if he is right? I want to hear both sides of this story!

[edit on 30-8-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a true American and Patriot, after listening to his views and doing research on the things he brings light to I find truth in what he has to say. He has many documentaries that are very informative. I believe that the people on here that say he is a wacky job or nut case or any other derogatory explanative, hasn't invested the time to look in to his research they just spew their indoctrinated programming. Take the time to research, others point of view.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

I coundn't help but notice that the clip is in english and there are no subtitles. If this was broadcast on russian tv surely there would atleast be subtitles? I am asuming this has been edited out for our benefit.
What AJ has to say is allways interesting but I'm going to do my own research before I believe any one side on whats happening.
The trouble is how to know what reports are non-biased news on whats hapening and whats just propaganda. Atleast we in the west have access to the internet and diferent takes on current affairs. Unlike the people of China for example who don't share these freedoms.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Was rereading myself here and found this post to be a bit over the top. Seems I don't get an edit button, so for the record: replace dumbasses with regular asses.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

He is right, specially about the new cold war. There was absolutely nobody who thought a new cold war would come until Georgia attacked Russia. Now its being discussed as something that is coming.

Sigh. Once again the elites get what they want. They need people to be afraid of something, anything, to put the focus anywhere but home.

Another reason to really hope for 2012 to be some kind of major shift or change, because the future we are marching towards is even worse than sci-fi movies.

Hey you should do a little fact checking. Georgia never attacked Russia. If anything, Georgia attempted to roll their Military into South Ossetia to prevent it from breaking away into Russia, but at the time South Ossetia was still a Georgian Province. For all intents and purposes, it still is a Georgian Province, albeit one now full of Russian Military personnel.

You know nothing of Russian politics for the last decade if you truly believe Georgia is at fault. I have supported Russia before in certain causes, but they are wrong in regards to how they have constantly harassed, and intimidated many of their former Soviet States. They have been actively working to subvert the independent governmental structures of these Nations, through the manipulation of minority populations.

On the same note, do you seriously believe that Russia was able to mobilize such a massive Military force practically overnight, in response to "Defending" the South Ossetians? Russia has had their Military in the Ossetian Theater of Operations for a long time in coming. They have been using extremely heavy handed tactics in their aforementioned agenda, and were simply waiting for a reaction to their provocation, in order to justify their invasion. By taking over South Ossetia, Russia has essentially cut Georgia in Half.

Gone is the time of Glasnost and Gorbachev, for we are now back in the midst of Khrushchev and the CCCP.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by Copernicus

Hey you should do a little fact checking. Georgia never attacked Russia. If anything, Georgia attempted to roll their Military into South Ossetia to prevent it from breaking away into Russia, but at the time South Ossetia was still a Georgian Province. For all intents and purposes, it still is a Georgian Province, albeit one now full of Russian Military personnel.

You know nothing of Russian politics for the last decade if you truly believe Georgia is at fault. I have supported Russia before in certain causes, but they are wrong in regards to how they have constantly harassed, and intimidated many of their former Soviet States. They have been actively working to subvert the independent governmental structures of these Nations, through the manipulation of minority populations.

On the same note, do you seriously believe that Russia was able to mobilize such a massive Military force practically overnight, in response to "Defending" the South Ossetians? Russia has had their Military in the Ossetian Theater of Operations for a long time in coming. They have been using extremely heavy handed tactics in their aforementioned agenda, and were simply waiting for a reaction to their provocation, in order to justify their invasion. By taking over South Ossetia, Russia has essentially cut Georgia in Half.

Gone is the time of Glasnost and Gorbachev, for we are now back in the midst of Khrushchev and the CCCP.

And here starts the disinfo parade... You go boy, tell it like it isn't!

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Jones still hides the high level involvement of the Jesuit/Vatican in the "New World Order" / "Military Industrial Complex" / Illuminati. This action is classic Jesuit behavior, they haven't been kicked out of countries more than 70 times for nothing. They play sides against each other within a country or across countries. It's classic Jesuit manipulation. The Jesuits control the secret services and secret societies directly, giving them access to high levels in almost all governments. The priests, bishops, cardinals, nuns of the Catholic church work for them or are exposed for their perversions.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

You have a point there, but at the top it all merges together in an elite soup. Even if A. Jones is a jesuit plant, he still uncovers in no uncertain terms elitist manipulation. It is up for every awake person to realise these people have tentacles everywhere, even possibly in the very resistance to them.

Anyways, I like what A. Jones uncovers, but I do realise it's not the whole story, it could be biased and that he is pretty inflammatory and agressive himself.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If you don't think the jews influence your President today, maybe you should read these quotes from the Exclusive Intelligence Examiner Report on www.texemarrs.com
----
"The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservatives, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history."
—Ari Shavit Ha’aretz News Service (Israel) April 5, 2003
----
"What is striking about Fox News Reporter Carl Cameron’s portrait of Israel’s spy network in the U.S. is the sheer vastness of his subject. The broad scope of the Israeli spy operation, with its many fronts and activities conducted coast to coast...In the months leading up to 9/11, Cameron claimed, Israel was waging a covert war against its principal ally and benefactor, the United States." —Justin Raimondo "The Terror Enigma: Israel and the September 11 Connection," Chronicles Intelligence Assessment, August 2003
----
Deceiving, nation-wrecking...The way I discovered the neocons was by a careful reading of the speech Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) gave the U.S. House of Representatives on July 10, 2003. Rep. Paul called his speech "Neo-Conned," by which I presume he means how the neocon hit squad is taking advantage of the American people by over-running any attempts to stop their rotten political steamroller." —Jim Moore Ether Zone July 17, 2003
----
"A new generation has its hands on the tiller of power...Jewish neocons have emerged as the Pentagon’s Paladins...Most striking is how unmentionable this is in the liberal press...These well-placed hawks are Jewish-Americans and it is their hardcore Zionism that is shaping American foreign policy. Zionism is fast becoming a poisoned chalice...There is real madness here, but who will stop it?" —Ann Pettifer Common Sense December 18, 2002
----
"What do you know about Yossaf Bodansky? I admit I had never heard of him until he appeared on C-Span Washington Journal this morning. He is director of the Congressional Task force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare...It seems this Jew has had powerful influence on our government relative to the Middle East, and stayed in the background...I notice that many of the reports (on him) have links to Israel." —Biophilos, "An Israeli Heads This U.S. Defense Agency?," August 3, 2003
----
It turns out that neocon U.S. Army General Tommy Franks, Centcom Commander and head of U.S. troops in the Iraqi war, is Jewish. Seen on MSNBC reviewing the troops in Baghdad, Franks shocked some by proudly giving the Communist clenched fist, outreached arms signal rather than the traditional U.S. military salute. At a press conference on March 25, 2003, General Franks stated, "The media is a weapon of war."
—Conspiracyworld.com September 1, 2003
----
The Bush "shock and awe" air campaign against Iraq was unleashed in March on the Jewish feast day of Purim, which commemorates the Jews’ slaughter of their dreaded enemy, Hamen, and his 70,000 followers, as recorded in the book of Esther. Jewish rabbis had publicly named Saddam their "Hamen of the Year for 2003." Even Saddam’s two sons, Quday and Usay, were isolated and slaughtered according to Jewish ritual. We can be sure that the all-seeing eye of the Jewish Illuminati carefully watches over the White House and President George W. Bush." —Texe Marrs Power of Prophecy broadcast August 30, 2003
----
"Jews may adopt the customs and language of the countries where they live, but they will never become part of the native population."
—The Jewish Courier January 17, 1924
----
"[The Jewish neocons] are really a kind of Masonic secret society who preach one doctrine to the masses but maintain among their inner circles an esoteric doctrine that glorifies power, deception, and repression...Jewish identity also undoubtedly shapes neocon support for immigration (as a means of protecting against the emergence of anti-Jewish movements by diluting the Old Stock ethnic homogeneity of the United States)."—Samuel Francis "The Real Cabal" Chronicles 9/03

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join