It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Russian TV: America has been hijacked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Completely agree with you here. This wasn't an interview, they let him rant on and paint an image for the foreigners that the US leaders are evil and that their people are in need of "liberation"... wait, isnt that the same tactic the US did to convince the average Americans that they should be sent to Iraq?
he completely let himself be played, they were just after an american voice that will tell it like the rest of their own propaganda is tellin it. if he was a True patriot, in my eyes, he wouldnt be grovelling for forgiveness as he does in his rant.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by setfree

This guy wants to start a war and be the leader.

He's got John Conner syndrome.

Alex Jones once said in his shows:

“I wanna knock your teeth in.” and

“I wanna smash your head on the concrete…”

He is EVIL. He is not the good guy. He is an evil psycho sicko and a false leader too.

Here is an example: This as an audio clip from Alex Jones’ truly vile radio show. I figured it’s worth another post for the degree to which it illustrates how ideological fanaticism can poison the mind. I’m sure you’ll agree it’s a truly incredible and frightening descent into the mind of raving lunatic, who is so consumed with paranoia and violent fantasies of retribution against perceived (and largely invented) enemies, that he’s on the verge of becoming incapable of functioning as a human being in a sane society.

As many have remarked, he’s got a genuinely Hitlerian mixture of insanity, evil, and sadism at work in his personality.

Keep in mind as you listen, that he’s actually trying to warn you about how dangerous neoconservatives allegedly are. Not far into it you’ll be in little doubt that this “warning” is in fact some sort of desperate subconscious confession about the nature of his own political and personal psychosis. Particularly when he says he wants rip out his opponents flesh with his bare teeth and begins snarling and growling in incomprehensible tongues, totally overcome with sadistic delusions.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
And he didn't scream and yell. That's the best part about this. You see, my biggest problem with Alex is that he, at times, pulls the same kind of tactics that O'Reilly and Hannity pull. When his view is challenged he starts to scream and yell and cuts the other person off. I hate that. To me it begins to discredit the person making the points (Alex).

However, he has hit this one on the head. Eisenhower warned us in his exit speech. He saw it way back then. Yet people ignored it because they were told to. Now it is embedded within this nation and the UK. The MIC and the corporate/banking backers have faked 'terror' attacks on us and have lied us into wars solely so they can profit. Now they want a new cold war and it is so obvious that most people won't see it. Why? Because they still buy the BS of 'BELIEVE in and TRUST your government.' 'They will never do anything to harm you.' Well, that is unless there is a pretty nice profit to be made.

Disgusting.

God Bless Alex Jones for his stance. I just wish we could get enough Americans to unite behind this idea of REMOVING the MIC once and for all.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
I imagine a lot of people only hear Alex Jones shouting and roaring like he is pumped up on steroids ........ and miss what he is saying !

I personally don`t have much time for him after hearing him snidely tearing Noam Chomsky apart AFTER they had spoken.

The activist has become an entertainer.

The Freedom to Fascism angle is very polarizing to American society.
Alex is only preaching to the choir, its the Kucinich / Nader / & Ron Paul's that may appeal to the undecided among the electorate.
IMHO

Sadly I think the only way to get the attention of American's is to "get pumped up", if it is not sensational then too many just don't pay attention. Alex Jones may be aware of this. If it is not sensationalized like mmm Britney Spears etc, no one pays attention.

I don't agree 100% with everything he says, but he does have a lot of points to consider, and whoever believes 100% in what another person says?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I remember hearing some crap from Mr Jones, maybe two years ago, and he was telling people how Russia and their Government were all puppets of the New World Order. And now we see he changes his mind to run along with his agenda.

Jones is a puppet, a puppet for the good of money and publicity. The man would find a conspiracy with getting short changed from KFC, if he knew it would produce hits on his crap website.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
For the most part I agree with what Vagabond said. That being said, this was a calculated risk taken by Jones and really something he had to do. He knew he was setting himself up to be propagandized by Russia, but I don't think that was his main concern. He had a chance to reach millions without the requisite laughing, snickering and smearing that he would experience with the American and European media. The Russians have to know that we know, or at least some of us know, the Georgian/Russian problems were instigated by those other than were represented to us. The way our media represented the conflict in South Ossetia was way more fuel for propaganda in Russia than anything Jones could provide.

Alex Jones is very savvy. You don't have to like him, you don't have to agree with everything he says, you just have to listen to him with an open mind and do your own research.

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
For the most part I agree with what Vagabond said. That being said, this was a calculated risk taken by Jones and really something he had to do. He knew he was setting himself up to be propagandized by Russia, but I don't think that was his main concern. He had a chance to reach millions without the requisite laughing, snickering and smearing that he would experience with the American and European media. The Russians have to know that we know, or at least some of us know, the Georgian/Russian problems were instigated by those other than were represented to us. The way our media represented the conflict in South Ossetia was way more fuel for propaganda in Russia than anything Jones could provide.

Alex Jones is very savvy. You don't have to like him, you don't have to agree with everything he says, you just have to listen to him with an open mind and do your own research.

Peace

For the most part I agree with what Vagabond said. That being said, this was a calculated risk taken by Jones and really something he had to do. He knew he was setting himself up to be propagandized by Russia, but I don't think that was his main concern. He had a chance to reach millions without the requisite laughing, snickering and smearing that he would experience with the American and European media.

well in the third world , nobody trusts and gives a damn about western media lies , because it known that West is hypocritical and lies through its teeth ...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Starring and flagging.

AJ is a true patriot and one brave dude for what he does. Many lesser outspoken, lower profile individuals have had "accidents" or "suicides" for attempting just a fraction of what Jones has, and continues to do.

Keep waking up the sleepwalkers AJ, we're with you all the way!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Having read most of the posts here you would think that this type of bear baiting and sabre rattling was a new phenomenon! The UK and the USA are past masters at causing trouble and then when the opposition retaliates they point an accusing finger and report it constantly on the Beeb,CNN, Fox News and Sky News.
Has everyone forgot the dreaded, Weapons Of Mass Destruction that Bush, Cheney and Blair continuallly went on about but which never really existed. . . Was anyone ever brought to trial over that lie. A lie that resulted in a disasterous war and left thousands dead?
How do you know whats going on the world? Because you watch the TV News, read the newspapers and listen to the news on the radio. All of them reporters get their information from the same source, a military or government official who reveals the information in a press conference. One man tells the lie, and the rest of the worlds media spreads it for him. . .

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Alex Jones, a journalist????
His entire audience would not fill a small stadium.

Hey, let's see YOU sneak into Bohemian Grove and capture footage of the bizarro Illuminati rituals!

Love him or hate him, but AJ has gigantic gnads....

Where may i find this footage?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonro

DARK SECRETS: INSIDE BOHEMIAN GROVE - 111 min - May 28, 2005

There ya go...some creepy stuff the leaders of this world like to do behind closed doors/gates...

[edit on 29-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

[edit on 29-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

Thanking you good sir!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

Great find. I can relate to how he feels. However, I never got that emotional. It sounded as if he was crying which I can understand if you really think about it. People die in wars and for what? For some supposed greater good? Define greater good. Its relative. Its relatively indexical.

On the contrary, the 'youtube' video is mainly how he continues to portray himself as obnoxious or maybe better put as overly assertive. Getting angry like that does help to convey a message to his regulars but can also drive a lot of new listeners away due to fear of what others may think or fear of conversion or fear of not being the "same" anymore, etc.

Overall, I have no qualms/apprehension/animosity towards or with Alex Jones. I respect him because he caused me to research into alternative news back in high school, which led to my philosophical interests and ambitions towards finding the pathway to world peace (and have moved on from listening to him). Guess you can call me agnostic about him and his views.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
Three cheers to Alex Jones , he exposes the truth about the american criminal genocidal fascist govt and its plans for destroying Russia

Alex Jones is a true journalist ,loves his nation ,

I hope that americans overthrow the criminal regime of USA

How can you NOT see the irony behind that very statement right there? How does Alex Jones love his Nation when he exposes some supposed plan(s) that it has for dealing with Russia? That is Traiterous, and he is nothing short of a sell-out. I am sorry, but if you cannot see the hypocrisy behind your extremely illogical statement, then you are truly blind.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
this is a very smart man he tells nothing but the truth i have been listening to alex on the live stream for years and not once has he told bull,he knows of the one world order and has done so much research he will go down in history as the king of info during these times of the war lords,we fight them or they will make us fight each other people all over world will have to make a choice soon weather you will make a well informed choice will be up to what news you watch i can tell you that almost all of the main stream media is owned by war lords and there lies serve many agendas of control and conform,make the right choice,what you let go of today is left for your children tomorrow,what will you tell your grand kids when they ask what it was like to be a free thinker

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Another Alex Jones video

Alex Jones confronts david gergen with the cremation of care, the grand secret ceremony of the bohemian grove club.

david gergen biography

In the past, Mr. Gergen has served in the White House as an adviser to four Presidents: Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and Clinton.

Keep in mind this guy is presently on cnn daily, helping to shape the opinions (minds) of the American people.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

Wow. Wow.

That is amazing. What great evidence.
Nice find!

David Gergen was truly angry because he definitely got caught off guard.

EDITS: You ever think about making a new thread for that video TaZCoN???

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I have listened to Alex Jones' diatribe for at least 10 years... He does not do this out of patriotism, or for truth he does it for the all mighty dollar. If it wasn't for the money I would imagine he would have another full time job and be doing this for his just cause, but that is not the case. I would also like to ask what organizations has Alex Jones ever... ever donated to in the name of his country?

I won't lie. I hate this man with a passion. I agree with some of things he brings out. I enjoy some of the things he uncovers, but this man is dirty all the way through his dried up heart.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos
I won't lie. I hate this man with a passion. I agree with some of things he brings out. I enjoy some of the things he uncovers, but this man is dirty all the way through his dried up heart.

If not for Alex Jones...who else would expose the dirty, often times outright evil secrets going on both within, and behind our government? cnn, faux, etc ?

reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

In reply to your last post...

I would assume that vid has been passed around these forums before, just thought I'd post it in this thread for those that are hating on the messenger (Alex Jones) rather than researching the message.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join