It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Russian TV: America has been hijacked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Force Fire
I am new to ATS but when I see this I laugh. He is another far left Nutcase trying to make a name for himself on another far left whacked media outlet. I just cannot see how people believe this kind of false propaganda tactic.

OMG! I am not a big fan of AJ but he is not a leftist. He has always been a REAL conservative. He started out in the 90's against Clinton. Wake up neo-con you have been brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Force Fire

Alex Jones isn't "far-Left." Alex Jones hates the Dem's just as much as the Rep's. He thinks all top government officials are corrupt. You ask how people can fall for this stuff, and you pretty much showed how people fall for this stuff with your post. People don't research a lot of what they say. They just spew whatever they heard on the news last night. You equating Alex Jones to a far left nutcase only shows your own lack of knowledge on the subject. He hated John Kerry for being in Skull & Bones and he rags on Obama for being an NWO puppet. Same with the Clinton's. Doesn't really sound left to me.

I neither like nor dislike Alex Jones. For everything he does that I like, he does something I dislike. This video pretty much sums it up. I like the topics Alex brings up, but how is yelling in the face of irrelevant Michelle Malkin going to do anything positive? Same with bullhorning. No one takes the guy yelling in the face of a 5' woman seriously. And I believe Alex Jones knows that. So then why does he do it?

It was refreshing to hear a news interview where the host ask a question and allowed the guest to respond instead of trying to talk over and talk down to the guest. That's far different than I remember of our American TV before I stopped watching.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I listened to the part where it might say kill Malcolm and he is saying something ending in an "L" sound but it is definitely an "E" sound before the "L". He seems to be saying Michelle Malcolm but he goes behind some people and you just hear the last part of her first name and then her last name.
Someone in the crowd probably heard it and thought he said "kill Malcolm".
So, they started a little chant, "Kill Michelle Malcolm". It was the activists that were harassing Alex who were doing it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It's hard to believe the Russian press isn't at least as state-controlled and propagandized as the US press. Probably more so. Which makes this interview morally questionable, IMO. I'm not fooled by a pretty English girl. Alex Jones may very well have become a tool of Russian propaganda.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Like I have said before about Alex Jones on ATS! He is not always right, but more reliable and passionate than any other commercial news source you guys will get!
I agree, he is a true patriot, to your country. Hence his passion!

Face it! Alex Jones tries his heart out!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i really like alex jones; he is most definately a true patriot. i agree with about 40% of what he says, but it is all relative. i feel that if he were to change up his approach, people might take him more seriously. in general, people hear him squealing and it doesnt matter what he says. i saw a video of him at the DMV, he would not give them his fingerprints. hell yeah! those people dont need his prints. thats rediculous! but, within about 7 minutes of him acting like someone shot his grandmother, the DMV called the cops out. since when does the DMV do anything that anyone asks of them. that is a fight that he was going to lose from second one. has anyone ever been to a DMV and came out with a smile or an idea that they accomplished anything in a timely manner.... no. alex, you are a smooth talker and know your stuff, you speak from the heart... somewhere between heart and mouth, the decibel level gets cranked out of control... keep it up, just keep it down and people will take you more seriously.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I have to say (I've been always) that A.J. got big balls but talking to Russians is not what's gonna make the change. He must speak to american people. Is their country and they're the only ones who have to stand, fight and take the future of their families and kids in their hands.

Alex Jones does talk to Americans, but most of them don't listen. It's good to see him trying to spread the truth to a wider audience.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by setfree

thanks for sharing this..very important

all true

much love to AJ

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

People always whine about Alex Jones and the way he goes about things but it just comes back to the old saying "Don't shoot the messenger."
I am sure Alex would address the American people if the Western mainstream media wasn't currently trying to perpetrate a mass lie (Russia attacked Georgia first). He has also stated that Russia is far from friendly, but that does not separate the fact that they were attacked.
Your vague attempt to negate Alex Jones' information almost seems personal to me, like you really have something against him.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Trauma]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
But Alex Jones wasn't talking to Americans. He was convincing people that the United States government needs to be destroyed- but they weren't Americans. They were Russians.

You say he wasn't talking to Americans.
What if he was?

www.russiatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a star.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by -0mega-

lol looks like he was talking mainly to americans and mainstream europeans

nice find , interesting point

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Like others have said, I dont agree 100% with AJ but the man is passionate about what he believes in and has set his life and his family's life on the line for what he believes in. Which is more then I can say about the majority of americans, including myself. Keep it up AJ

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Alex jones said " the American people WANT to be freinds with Russian people ."

May I add that Australian people would like to be freinds with the Russian people also.

My door is open to any citizen anywhere anytime, but the criminals that have now gained control won't let you in and won't let me out.

I wanna hug a Russian not nuke em...

I am greedy and have another want please help ...

I am wanting to put Pine Gap Northern Territory Central Australia up for sale on ebay ................... google earth Hatts road NT and see the lush green nuke silo's ??? slightly north.

google street maps doesn't let me drive down there .... nice high fence.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to say it.

This is such an unbelievable load of crap. Our governments have not been hijacked. They are the same evil people who've always ran our countries.

If this is only the UK and US, then why on earth does the entire UN condemn Russia's actions? Is it not the entire world who's been hijacked then? Is everyone an evil conspiracy?

The UK and the US are not pleased by Georgia's actions, but they're even less please about Russia's willingness to walk into a sovereign country without first discussing it with it's partners. It's the fact that Russia think they can just invade a nation without first talking about it with it's partners, that's what everyone is so disgruntled about.

Atleast the US sought help over Iraq, and although they went in anyway after the UN disagreed, atleast they told everyone first. Russia didn't, they don't care about the UN, and they don't care about other countries. That is where the problem lies.

I completely agree that our governments make matters worse by antagonising Russia, and it almost seems like they pick the least friendly set of words possible every time they speak about Russia, but I think that's because we're old foes and to be quite honest, I think it's because they NEED to send a strong message to Russia to try to make them realise that the world isn't happy about countries just deciding to stop in and intervene without first addressing the council.

I do not want to see Russia suddenly invade Lithuania, or Ukraine just because everyone has made out to them - by not batting an eye lid over Georgia - that it's okay for them to do what they want.

Wake up ATS. While we need better people in office, people with standards and a much higher regard for life. People who understand the horrors of war, and people who will do the best for our nations. We still do need to take tough stances with countries like Russia who feel they can do what they want to countries around Europe without consulting with anyone previously.

We need to take a tough stance with Georgia, just the same as Russia, perhaps more. That'll send the signal to Russia that we're not supporting Georgia's actions, that we're willing to make sure Georgia doesn't feel as though it can just use military might whenever it pleases. Thus appeasing the Russians, and giving them the trust that we are willing to step in, and they can talk to us about things, we're on their side.

Unfortunately, the people in office seem to miss these simple things, and prefer to try to sling mud at Russia, to force it back into it's hole, whilst ignoring what Georgia did too.

In short. Our governments have not been hijacked, they're the same old people, doing things the same old way they always have. They don't like Russia, and will use just about anything they can to take a stab at them.

While saying that, Russia are in the wrong too, and need to consult with the UN about their feelings and actions before they decide to go invading a future NATO member.

That's my views.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I have always known Alex Jones for the American Patriot he is. Yes, he is something of a Redneck Texan, loud, bombastic and an opportunist but he is no liar and has been exposing the truth about those who have subverted our constition and takne over our government. He falls short of calling G.W. Bush for the Skull and Bones Yankee Traitor that he is; something I note and regret. Yes, the worst is all true, 9-11 was a CIA False Flag Operation and we find ourselves in a country where those we trust and depend upon to protect and defend ouir country and way of life are in fact the enemy.

This having been said, I do not know what can be done. The dye is cast and the strangle hold upon our country involes many hands from the top down. I am glad for Alex Jones but this is one 19th Generation American, 12th Generation Texan, Veteran from a long line of veterans who knows that Obama and McCain are also puppets for the evil behind the throne and without the help of God with miracles, our country doomed. Even this forum has been subverted and is used to identify people such as myself...we are right here you S.Sucker...right here waiting...and we are no Chicken Hawks.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
HAS been hijacked? I was under the impression that this NWO, globalists, zionist, homosexual/military/industrial complex had always been in control. So you mean they weren't in control and have just now hijacked America, Alex Jones? I don't think so.

This is a more likely scenario: The United States is no longer under the control of the NWO, globalists, zionist, homosexual/military/industrial complex and has been hijacked quietly by the American people, who know from Kenny Rogers not to count the money while sitting at the table. Yes, the sheeple, as you call them, have a pretty good poker face.

Elements of the NWOs was somehow (more on this elsewhere) able to escape immediate capture and are capable, in small doses, to stage events like the Georgia crisis. But it is contained and won't spin the World out of control like they had hoped and prayed for. That's funny to me; when the Godless ultimately have to pray because their doom in now certain.

This latest episode, the Georgia debacle, was a massive failure and the NWOs are running out of time. They've got until October 13, 2008. They need help big time, so they send Alex Jones, who is obviously a Psyop to passionately reveal "the truth" of what's going on in America.

But as some of you have said Americans should be watching; And they are. Everyone is very much interested in seeing exactly what it looks like to see the stinking loads these people really are get flushed.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
In point of fact, I'll bet dollars against rubles that even after all this news coverage, you could go to Walmart, ask 10 people at random, and less than half of them would be able to point out Georgia on a map immediately.

Try Target its a higher class of folks.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
One thing that irritates me about the American Volksgeist is this preprogrammed hatred they have of anything Russian.

As someone who has had contact with actual russian people and have survived with most of my precious bodily fluids intact, I can assure you they are just people like everyone else. Usually good looking people to be honest. So this whole war of worlds thing is silly. You're both people, the same as each other, get over your perceived diferences.

Alex Jones talking to Russia was a great thing. For one thing they might be less inclined now to nuke your dumbasses if they realise said dumbasses are innocent victims of the programming of the elite run industrial-pharmacological-agricultural-cultural-military-religious-sycophantic-pathologically liar prone complex.

Alex Jones may, and I say may because a lot is up in the air, but he may just have saved all your lives. Our lives, since I guess I'd be dragged into the madness like everyone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join