It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Russian TV: America has been hijacked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Alex Jones: Russian TV: America has been hijacked

Excellent interview on Russian TV with Alex Jones as he declares the USA and UK have been hijacked by the Military-industrial complex

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Three cheers to Alex Jones , he exposes the truth about the american criminal genocidal fascist govt and its plans for destroying Russia

Alex Jones is a true journalist ,loves his nation ,

I hope that americans overthrow the criminal regime of USA

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I can see an awful lot of Americans hating him over that interview. I can see that word "unpatriotic" coming into play, kind of like the way "blasphemous" was used in the spanish inquisition - WRONGLY!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
A true patriot if ive ever heard one.
Everyone American should be listening, and marching on DC

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
At last someone has stepped up to the plate and isnt afraid to let people know whats really going on. Just had a mad thought, imagine 10 years from now and the NWO have an iron grip on the world and its people. Imagine looking at this video (which would be contraband of course!) and thinking why didnt we listen! pretty haunting thought!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I bet the Russians that saw interview are both delighted and completely freaked out by hearing it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's good that people are becoming more aware... but it's bad that we can't really do a damn thing about it. Big brother is out of control and I'm not sure where we can go from here. I'm just hoping that the military industrial complex will tear itself apart from the inside out before things get any more out of hand. It would be poetic justice, considering the tactics they use (divide and conquer).

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Outstanding interview by Alex. I think he took his chance to speak to a wider audience very well. I hope viewers of Russia Today will now be going out there and digging into these subjects he highlighted on their own.

I am also very pleased that Alex spoke about the way the UK has been hijacked as well. Unfortunately many people seem to forget the UK has been taken over.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue
Outstanding interview by Alex. I think he took his chance to speak to a wider audience very well. I hope viewers of Russia Today will now be going out there and digging into these subjects he highlighted on their own.

I am also very pleased that Alex spoke about the way the UK has been hijacked as well. Unfortunately many people seem to forget the UK has been taken over.

England has been at the forefront of this for a long time - I know this may come as a shock England are better at this than anyone - the yanks learned it from them.......the English wrote the book on this stuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Go,Alex that's how you spread the word about the golbalist agenda.Of course we will see the usual shrill cries of how "unpatriotic" AJ is and what "kooks" his supporters are.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Everyone American should be listening, and marching on DC

Agit8dChop is right. But that is exactly why Alex Jones is wrong.

Every AMERICAN should be listening, and Every AMERICAN should be marching on DC.

But Alex Jones wasn't talking to Americans. He was convincing people that the United States government needs to be destroyed- but they weren't Americans. They were Russians. And the only snowball's chance in hell that Russia has of destroying the US Government is to consume it with a nuclear fireball- which pretty much negates Jones' attempts to deliniate the difference between the American people and the American gov't, since nuclear weapons are not widely known for their selective nature.

What's more, you must consider the interview in the same context as we consider our own media. Our media distorts the truth, capitalizing on our lack of deep knowledge or understanding about far away places and events. For example, the vast majority of us have never been to Georgia and know very little of Georgia's political leanings or position within the international community. In point of fact, I'll bet dollars against rubles that even after all this news coverage, you could go to Walmart, ask 10 people at random, and less than half of them would be able to point out Georgia on a map immediately.

What makes foreign media any different? How many Russians have been in the United States recently? How many of them have close friends here with whom they speak regularly? How many of them can tell which of Jones' statements are manifestly true and which are hyperbole?
There is a big difference between Alex Jones' notion of Martial Law and what REALLY goes on when Martial Law is declared. What percentage of the Russian audience knows that? How many Russians know a lot about our FEMA and the FEMA camps? If you didn't have first hand knowledge about the United States, you could gain the impression from Alex Jones' interview that the United States, at this very moment, is domestically in a similiar state to Germany, 1938-1939.

Alex Jones allowed himself to be used for propaganda by a rival power, which make no mistake about it is just as evil as our own government (being further East does not change the fact that most people with power did not gain that power through benevolence and good manners, afterall).

If Alex Jones wants me to consider him a true patriot, I ask one thing and one thing only of him: keep on talking all you want about whatever you want, but for the love of god, when you hear an international dial tone, just pause momentarily and realize that if you did, just for once, decide to shut your freakin piehole, that would not cause you to die instantly.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is this what happens when you get on the wrong side of the MSM and/or their cronies:

Jones brings up the video footage of a marine throwing a puppy to its death. Back in March Malkin said the puppy was fake, when the puppy was obviously real (and to say otherwise was a little bit sick to be honest). He asks her why she never retracted or apologised. She and her crew left, and Alex followed.

In the middle of the video these guys wrap their arms around Alex Jones, they were loud and claimed to be "big fans", they were not. At one point they scream, "kill Michelle Malkin" over and over. A message of hate and threats, just the type of tactics Alex warned that they would use in the days prior to the DNC on his radio show. It sounds less like a message from a truther, and more like a message from a provocateur, similar to the guys caught at the SPP meeting in Canada last year, they turned out to be cops dressed up like anarchists armed with rocks ready to incite a riot.

These clowns were not ready to throw rocks, but they did manage to cause some damage. The media is reporting that Alex Jones was the one calling for the murder of Michelle Malkin. and that he was yelling at her for supporting Marines who drown puppies, anything but the truth. Blogger Mark 'Rizzn' Hopkins just makes his own version up:

"Conservative blogger Michelle Malkin was beset by a horde of self-described leftist anarchists not far from the site of the Democratic National Convention earlier today. The mob was lead by well known left-wing conspiracy theory radio show host Alex Jones, who was there to lead a protest designed to (and I'm not exaggerating at all) levitate the Denver Mint so as to shake out all the money. The mob was organized under the banner "Re-Create '68″, with the goal of re-igniting the riots of 1968 around the Chicago Democratic Convention. Alex Jones is indeed a left wing blogger (with an army of left wing bloggers under his New Media umbrella). "

Calling Alex Jones a leftist and Michelle Malkin a conservative is ridiculous enough, but unfortunately, many people are beginning to repeat this disinfo, and have begun the campaign to paint the truth movement as a bunch of anarchists. Re-Create '68 is a group that Jones has NO affiliation with, in fact he warned specifically about Re Create 68 and their possible intentions at the DNC. Jones has never been violent and has only brought truth for those with eyes to see it. These accusations are absurd, the liars spewing them know it. This cannot go unchallenged.

source

I'm not jones's biggest fan, but this really does look like a proper stitch up.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Agit8dChop is right. But that is exactly why Alex Jones is wrong.

Every AMERICAN should be listening, and Every AMERICAN should be marching on DC.

But Alex Jones wasn't talking to Americans. He was convincing people that the United States government needs to be destroyed- but they weren't Americans. They were Russians. And the only snowball's chance in hell that Russia has of destroying the US Government is to consume it with a nuclear fireball- which pretty much negates Jones' attempts to deliniate the difference between the American people and the American gov't, since nuclear weapons are not widely known for their selective nature.

I couldn't agree more.
I have to say (I've been always) that A.J. got big balls but talking to Russians is not what's gonna make the change. He must speak to american people. Is their country and they're the only ones who have to stand, fight and take the future of their families and kids in their hands.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Oh don't get me wrong... I know all about the role London plays in this NWO game. Point is, to hear most on this site you would think the New WORLD Order only affects the USA.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Alex Jones, a journalist????
His entire audience would not fill a small stadium. I did not know he was in league with the Russian's? That explains a lot.
His stuff is for foreign consumption then. Do you suppose he gets his marching orders directly from the Russians. It would explain a lot of his propaganda.

Alex Jones sounds like a contrived pen name. Anyone know if that is his real name?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Alex Jones, a journalist????
His entire audience would not fill a small stadium.

Hey, let's see YOU sneak into Bohemian Grove and capture footage of the bizarro Illuminati rituals!

Love him or hate him, but AJ has gigantic gnads....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I am new to ATS but when I see this I laugh. He is another far left Nutcase trying to make a name for himself on another far left whacked media outlet. I just cannot see how people believe this kind of false propaganda tactic.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Good job alex!!! The american people didn't buy what the media sold them... the media has lost most of its credibility .. It has abused the public trust immensly the past 8 years.. and for this reason American's got on the internet and checked the story out from different sources on the internet.. and noticed the lie being spun by the so called media... Its not too late!!! Americans are waking up... Look at what going on at the DNC... its insane!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I imagine a lot of people only hear Alex Jones shouting and roaring like he is pumped up on steroids ........ and miss what he is saying !

I personally don`t have much time for him after hearing him snidely tearing Noam Chomsky apart AFTER they had spoken.

The activist has become an entertainer.

The Freedom to Fascism angle is very polarizing to American society.
Alex is only preaching to the choir, its the Kucinich / Nader / & Ron Paul's that may appeal to the undecided among the electorate.
IMHO

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Two Thumbs Up!

I was unaware of this recently, until I was surfing around on infowars. Then I watched the foreign broadcasts. Again, I appuad him, and still cannot believe they got him to go on that station, well then again, it was foreign.

Keep up the good work

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join