It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Entering a Stargate? What do You Think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Been saving this one for a rainy day

This was submitted to me a while ago along with several other UFO images. The only info I have is...

Taken by Mark W. summer of 2002, in Nürnberg Bavaria.
400 ASA color Film from Kodak with a Pentax 1000 k manual Spiegel Reflex Camera

This is the first frame...

Notice the position in relation to the trees...

Here is the second frame...

Frame two Enhanced...

Frame two in Negative

Its one of the best ones I have seen for awhile...

Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi zorgon! how are you?very cool image

I see what you mean, look at first soomed images and then the second one, the tree top is no more in the circle!

and the second one~!

I wich you had all the other images! this is really nice...

hmmmmmmmm! dunno
~!

[edit on 8/28/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The blue looks like some kind of glare. Not sure about the green.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yup! It's raining here!

Nice shots, did Mark hang around long enough to see the light (orb) enter the circle?

S & F for ya!

H

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Those images are interesting, that's for sure! I have absolutely no idea what the circle and green light might be, but they definetely seem to be moving in the sky. Very strange...

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
the blue circle is most likely going to be a lens flare from the street light. the Green light *could* be from an aircraft, but i'm not to sure on that.

Pretty confident on the lens flare though.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If you look at the inset image on the first picture, there is another smaller lens flare artifact, and all three artifacts (including the "ufo") are in a perfect straight line leading to the street lamp.

Mr. Zorgon, are you this easily fooled, or expecting us to be?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

And the lens flare move from below the tree line to above the tree line,
How?

Just curious as to an explanation!
H

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

The photographer could have walked up higher and gotten another picture. I dunno. I'm no photography expert

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
And the lens flare move from below the tree line to above the tree line,
How?

Clearly there is more than one photo, and it stands to reason there will be more than one angle/tilt of the camera held by the photographer, resulting in a different position of the lens flare artifacts.

There are several simple ways to learn how lens flares are produced, this is one such way -- en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

Thank for the link, Interesting stuff!
I think we need to know more - re the camera locations, aperture, times when the 2 photographs were taken before closing the case!
I am no photo expert either Deaf Alien (as you can see!)

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
looks like normal camera anomalies. If you notice there are smaller lens flares in the pic as well down below.

This does not look like clear evidence of anything other than tricks of light.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I wonder if this has something to do with the loud sonic type booms that happen from time to time, with a perfect smoke ring left in the aftermath, just like the glowing ring except usually filmed during the day and only observed to be a perfect large smoke ring. But very intriquing in light of the photos.

I'm not an expert, but I have never seen this sort of "lens flare" as that stand up guy claimed...ever. This needs further investigation from several impartial professional (degreed) film analysts instead of all the non degreed joe blow amateur film analysts here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Lens flare?

I have surely never seen a lens flare place itself behind an object, as in the second picture.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Lens flare?

I have surely never seen a lens flare place itself behind an object, as in the second picture.

It just appears that way because the lowermost tree directly beneath it is so dark that you cannot tell where the flare is over it but on the bits of tree on the far left that are touching it you can see it is not behind it at all.. they are lighter on the tips where that part of the flare overlaps.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Any chance to contact the originator of the pic to ask him what happened after that?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The photo IS interesting: but the circle can really be some artifact: i would prefer to ignore it and focus on the anomaly: likely there's NOT relation between the object and the circle.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh wow- I love these pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The object appears to be at the tip of a symetric cone with the circle as it's base. I am wondering, given the angle of the photographer, why the angle of the lens flare would be so symetric. Lucky catch, or are both the object and circle related?

I would also like to suggest that it could be a ground based laser or light beam originating in the distance off to the right.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
Nice shots, did Mark hang around long enough to see the light (orb) enter the circle?

Seems those were the only two that came out... apparently he has set it up on his balcony on a tripod and was just taking pics ( I believe it was on auto) He did not see the images until three days after when he developed the film.

I will see if I can get hold of him again and get more details, but as he found it after while looking at the film I doubt we can get more.

new topics

top topics

join