It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ORBS? or just dust or lens flares?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
OK,

Here is a photo that I look in Egypt. It was facing the celling the time was around 2pm. and I took a series of photos but this is one of them.. it has a lot of ORBS in the shot.. now i dont know if its dust particles or lens flares as most of my friends who do not believe in orbs have told me. The place where it was took was in my bedroom, it was clean and tidy and we had been in the room for about 10 mins just hanging about taking and doing meditations.

I just thought Id share it with you, any ideas if they are ORBS? or not? would love to know your thoughts? There are quite a lot of them to suggest that maybe its not Lens flares.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Nice picture, not sure what to make of it. They do seem pretty spherical and a nice colour, could be dust I am not an expert so I couldn't say.

Any history of the room though might be helpful, what it was used for in the past say.

Hope you find your answers or someone can give a theory.

Peace

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hey thanks for your reply,

The photos was taken in a spiritual retreat in Egypt. Near to Valley of the Kings and Thoth Hill.. Lovely villas and the energy around there was so relaxing. Most photos taken here came up with quite a lot of Orbs...

Lots of Meditations going on as well and peaceful energy.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by misuneko

Was it damp or raining at the time the picture was taken?

Ross

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nomadrush

Hi,

It was a sunny day around 40C.. 2pm. no wind no rain. just still air, very hot.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Did your flash fire? I am 99% certain is just dust illuminated by the flash.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hi misuneko. Sorry to say it's just dust. Dust is reflective and is everywhere. I've gotten the same effect on numerous pics, however, I'm on a different computer and can't get to them, but I pulled this off of a website...

This first picture was taken after dispersing dust in front of the lens. The second picture is simply an enlargement of the first for better detail. It's important to note that some digital cameras will produce what looks like a nucleolus within the orb (pictured above) while others may produce diamond shapes. Unfortunately these are all just a digital effects

source

Hope this helps.

Rush

I once took a picture of my house when it started barely snowing, just a real light flurry, and ended up with a baziollion "smiley face" orbs.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lecter

Im not sure if i used my flash for this photo, (it kinda looks like maybe i did).. i know i have a series of these photos and i was using flash for some and some without. in about a 1 minute of eachother. They all had these in them.. this shot was the one with the most.. the others differed from a few to a this amount in that photo.

new topics

top topics

join