It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zuretal

I suppose that is another theory but still if that was the case there would be more cows mutulated and left,,maybe.

If they have cloaking devices on their ships then isnt it possible they have cloaking devices for themselves,,then surely they would just go into tescos themselves,,maybe.

Also I think they can materialize so again why not into tescos or into our homes to pinch our milk,,maybe.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Quote [There are many reasons why cows are mutilated and abducted (by them, because I don't know all the reasons we would do it). Certain enzymes and hormones are utilized, the wombs themselves are used to construct artificial wombs for their hybrid children. A few cows provide milk for the children and crew.]

If it is as everyone says it is in the Alien worlds ... ..that the Aliens are so far advanced than we are .......

Then why cant they grow their own embryos ....or make their own enzimes ...hormones whatever ? And surely they can make their own milk ....

I mean we can
Grow new skin and actually make it work on another human ..
We can cut others arms off and put them on another person ...
We can make fake hearts,fake everythings almost ...
We can make nano stuff of all kinds
We can create and use fake blood for those bleeding to death that need blood
We can create meat that is not really meat ..but will taste like real meat look like real meat and feel like real meat ..
We can clone just about anything .
I could go on and on ..but I think I made my point ..at least I hope I did ..

Why couldnt they do even more than that and with their own embryos and do those experiments on on their own cows and their own peoples ..(Like we do lol) .....................

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

'If it was for research purposes ..you would think that they would have their own cows sitting up in their own labs ...where no one could see what they are doing .....and would just dispose of them in incinerators or something ..instead of dropping them off where people can find them '

Good point so maybe because our cows can only breathe our air,in their air of home planet the cows cant actually breathe it,so I think they can change the atmosphere in their ships and thats where they experiement on everything they abduct,,for good or bad,,we may not ever know,,in our lifetime anyway.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
People don't grow in artificial constucts well. Ken Bakeman is one abductee that sheds some light on the negative groups that he has had years of contact with. He has hand first hand experience with many different races of ets, however the greys (who are one of the main groups working in secrecy on our planet) seem behind nwo, and approved of the nazis! When Ken was a child he interacted with many of the human like hybrid (and they utilize cows for them!) children. He was told by an "elder" that the human species was a weed taking over the garden and were going to be replaced.
Greys come out at night mainly. They don't seem to do well with the sun's radiation and our environment. (Nordic types are depicted at any time of the day in more remote areas, more commonly in South America than in the Northern Hemisphere which is reported as Grey territory). The humans they are creating to replace us require natural things, not artificial, for optimum health. They are not creating a race of robots. I also do not appreciate their plan for our planet in the least!

[edit on 28-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by lee anoma

I just love how everyone jumps to fact that its a hoax.. Just because somthing seems incredible does not make it a hoax! whatever happned to deny ignorence please!

Well its not the quality that makes it a hoax, or that it seems incredible to some.

What makes it hoax is the cows reaction. It bends its head down and grazes a few times.
Its not just looking down it bends its head to the point it is level with the bottom of its hooves

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

Originally posted by BlackMumba
Can see it here , found another copy

Nothing great , and it's not clear enough to say it's proof of anything to be honest.

But this copy is a lot clearer than the one above.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by BlackMumba]

what do you mean its not proof?

i mean..obviously this sort of thing can be faked..but..in that case..cows being abducted.....what WOULD be proof?

people see things...not proof..cant trust people
people photograph things...not proof...cant trust photos
people film things..not proof...cant trust films
cows found dead and badly cut up..with no blood...not proof..could have been pranksters.

what is proof?

with a skeptic; proof is when they catch an alien in their own teeth. See, this video is too "good" for them; while one that is shaky or out of focus too bad is "poor quality". Some people will never believe, and i must admit, i get a similar feeling. if this was not faked then it would be the best proof i ever saw, so i am instantly skeptical because this should have been getting much more attention on a national level, not just a little attention, IMO it will be debunked.
BUT; i would LOVE for it to be true, then again, i would be disapointed because i've never understood how a cow could be so important to them, always seemed silly; as if it made them seem not so advanced after all.
e.p.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
trying to prove this to be a hoax is a lot like trying to prove the X-Men movie didn't really happen.

the sheer credulity on parade in this thread makes me sad.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I don't see the cows reaction as you are. Its body just seems to be sagging after the initial lift off in the beam, which I imagine has something to do with the traction itself. It doesn't appear to continue eating.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Anyone with sound logic can tell that this video was not made in 1983 as the camera footage is too pristine in quality. Home video cameras made at that time would have considerable graininess and wear in the film.

Strike One

The after effects are recognizable as modern FX software

Strike Two

No audio or witness report

Strike Three

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma Publius
with a skeptic; proof is when they catch an alien in their own teeth. See, this video is too "good" for them; while one that is shaky or out of focus too bad is "poor quality". Some people will never believe, and i must admit, i get a similar feeling.

And this is exactly why I believe most skeptics are skeptics because they choose to be. Rarely you would find a skeptic who actually try to be any less of a skeptic. I'm not saying the video proves anything, I'm pointing out how some skeptics think. I'm sure if some skeptics saw a UFO hovering over them at night, then speeding off into the distance with no sound...they'd refuse to believe it was a UFO and rule out alien technology instantly. That's how I feel about some skeptics.

if this was not faked then it would be the best proof i ever saw...

The problem is...we can't prove or disprove the video...unless....as some say, it was for an advertisement. If they can bring some information supporting that claim...the video can be disproved.

so i am instantly skeptical because this should have been getting much more attention on a national level, not just a little attention, IMO it will be debunked.

You can look at that in another way. I'm quite certain if a real video that definitely proves UFO's or aliens rather, exist...we would not see or hear much of it. Why would the people that know let everything collapse before them, because of a stupid video. They will not have that. In order for a video to have national and international coverage, the news and media will have to take up on it. The news and media cannot be depended on, as they work for the people who are supposed to work for us. They are controlled. And if they don't get in on it...the video is reduced to some video your buddy shows you and your other buddies, while your other buddies laugh at him, because it's "obviously CG." Hell...I could make that video in After Effects...just give me a field of cows, or any cattle grazing...and everything else I'll do.

BUT; i would LOVE for it to be true, then again, i would be disappointed because i've never understood how a cow could be so important to them, always seemed silly; as if it made them seem not so advanced after all.
e.p.

It's like a monkey asking itself(bare with me here for a little), "Why do humans study catfish. Are they really smart at all? What's the big deal...they're nothing special." Little did the monkey know...that there is something extraordinary about catfish, they just don't happen to know about it. Or even a plant for instance. There are some plants that help cure lots of ailments that things cooked up in a lab cannot do. Can the cows produce something that benefits some alien life? It's not impossible. In the case with the UFOs...we are the monkeys. Another question would be, can advanced alien life make mistakes? I assume so. Maybe, they are misinformed and they think what they're looking for can be found in these cattle, due to "wrong intelligence" (Think Weapons of Mass Destruction, ring a bell?).

[edit on 28-8-2008 by sdrawkcabII]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You know, there is a reason why Mel and Kochie have better ratings than the Nine mob.

At least when they do a 'spooky ufo alien zoinks' peice, they include the x-files music.

Please guys, you are talking about the early morning news here, HERE. it's cornflake fluff, it's old and it's the last thing I'd expect to see held up as evidence.

What next, the farmer who says he has footage of his alien abduction (courtesy of the sd-ram capable camera company he is acting for to advertise)?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I'm sorry, I don't see the cows reaction as you are. Its body just seems to be sagging after the initial lift off in the beam, which I imagine has something to do with the traction itself. It doesn't appear to continue eating.

It drops its head to graze not once but twice. believe me its a cow still grazing.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I collected two links from the thread:
COW BEING UPDUCTED BY ALIENS..
www.youtube.com...
low volume
UFO - Cow Abduction
www.youtube.com...

Agents filming tractor beam experiment.
Went into UFO cloud.
They make trails too but use fake smoke with chemicals.

A real ray gun that Tesla invented.
Lifts up cow with opposite charges.
Cow is carried off and autopsied to see the effects.

So far the signs are illness from immunity deficiency and
you die of pneumonia or they say aids.

So wear tin foil suits and a hat if your are too close to the alien truth.

If not to critical they can abduct people without ill effects.
So far the tractor beam is dangerous to humans.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

I think I see it grazing as well. Personally, I have seen a ufo, twice. I know something is out there, I'm just so sick of all the games and hoaxes. I just don't see the point.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow. My faith in some of you here has been shaken. I can't believe people are actually trying to say this video is real. It almost makes me wonder if some of you guys are purposely trying to discredit the entire topic when you defend video's like this so much. I can't think any better way to discredit things than to hold on to an obviously faked video.

The dead give away was the cow was still grazing all the way up.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

If it is as everyone says it is in the Alien worlds ... ..that the Aliens are so far advanced than we are .......

Who says they have to be far advanced? Just because they have a spaceship that we most likely have already too means nothing. They could still be marauding pirates from another world

Then why cant they grow their own embryos ....or make their own enzimes ...hormones whatever ? And surely they can make their own milk ....

Hmmm lets see now... a few billion miles from home in a small space craft... Sure I can see the logic in growing their own cows on board for milk on that long journey

I mean its not like we wouldn't hunt fresh food on another planet when we got there after months of space rations? You ever eat those?

I mean we can
snipped list
I could go on and on ..but I think I made my point ..at least I hope I did ..

Yes we can... in labs on the home world... but I doubt we can do all that on a small spaceship while visit another planet

Why couldnt they do even more than that and with their own embryos and do those experiments on on their own cows and their own peoples ..

What if some advanced race left their saucer parked with the keys in it and some troglodytes stole it to go cow hunting on Earth?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zuretal
This video was originally created for a japanese TV commercial but was never aired. Now it floats around the internet and spawns inquiries like this one.

Moderators, please close useless thread. Add it to all the other trash around here.

I'd like to thank Zureta for debunking another retarded thread here.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Moderators, please close useless thread. Add it to all the other trash around here.

What do you do follow me around to make useless posts and waste bandwidth?

:shk:

I wonder how much space would be saved at ATS by deleteing posts like that that add nothing but rhetoric? I bet its in the terabyte range... look at the bandwith cost of that

But thanks for bumping it... this had fallen off my list long ago. Great job

[edit on 28-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

Originally posted by Zuretal
This video was originally created for a japanese TV commercial but was never aired. Now it floats around the internet and spawns inquiries like this one.

I'd like to thank Zureta for debunking another retarded thread here.

How is that statement PROOF of a hoax? Show me the original? I'm open to any explanations but someone's word isn't good enough.!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This video is old news. It was proven to be a commercial created by some company from either Japan or China.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join