It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of cow being upducted by aliens news footage!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
In my eyes nothing is impossible and espically when it comes down to alien technology.
2 weeks ago it was reported that a cow went missing from a field 3 miles from me.Everyone thinks it was just stolen in the 'normal' way but after seeing this clip I think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It may indeed be a commercial, however if you were a government trying to cover up footage like this and give it an excuse like the swamp gas bs.. this would be the perfect excuse. There is no way to prove either way wether it was originally artificially created or is legit based on the evidence at hand. Just because someone says we did it.. does not make it so. I could claim I made close encounter of the third kind but that won't make it true.
If this was a commercial done in 1983 as another source dates the video that is some damn good and expensive special effects for that day and age and your telling me after spending all that money to create such an elaborate film they never used it?

Thats even more hard to swallow. Just my 2 cents.

I say if they do not provide evidence then I leave my opinion open to other possibilities.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have to ask the alien lovers here ..
If indeed they were aliens that did this .....
Is this the type of beings that you would like to be your friends ?

I honestly dont know what to think about this video ...
Or the cattle mutilations ...I know they happen though ..why is what I want to know ....and just what are they doing with those cows >?

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I don't know but I will say this. My mother had a cattle mutilation occur near her farm about a year before I was born and it is something that stays with a person for the rest of their lives when they find these cattle.

I have seen people blame the government, but when you look at the evidence I would love to know why and how the government would go to such lengths to do such precise cuts without having a drop of blood spilt?

Why would they care wether or not the cow bleeds? No I think it has more to do with a technology and process that causes this to be the case.

Yes this could be an artificially created video although we have no evidence of that but the phenomenon of cow mutilations is all too real and unforgetable for those that witness the aftermath.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
[I would love to know why and how the government would go to such lengths to do such precise cuts without having a drop of blood spilt? ]

I agree ......I dont see any reasonable reasons why they would do this ..what would be the purpose ..
The only explanation that I could come up with ..is to test new weapons maybe ....but my question would be why test on public cows that someone could see it happening ...thats not being very secretive then is it ?

So I dont have a clue really whats going on here .......

I was thinking about this again ..there is one more possible explanation ..
The Gov could do it for reasons of deception and or fear tactics ....
Think on funding and backing for Star Wars type weapons ............

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
In my eyes nothing is impossible and espically when it comes down to alien technology.
2 weeks ago it was reported that a cow went missing from a field 3 miles from me.Everyone thinks it was just stolen in the 'normal' way but after seeing this clip I think otherwise.

Might want to check your fridge, since the "aliens" in that video were after milke, not cows.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
ever wondered how mcdonalds get their beef?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zuretal
This video was originally created for a japanese TV commercial but was never aired. Now it floats around the internet and spawns inquiries like this one.

Yeah, it looks too good to be true. And the cow doesn't resist or move its legs. The camera work is too smooth not to be professional and on a tripod. My vote is it's bogus or, as you say, a TV commercial...

Okay, did some searching and it was a commercial made for the California Fluid Milk Processors Advisory Board by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners.

www.adrants.com...

www.ufodigest.com...
www.oneclub.org...
www.tm.com...

Hmmmm... or they're just spoofing the phenomenon, Can't find the actual commercial video.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Definitely a fake.

According to the premise, the cow would instantaneously disappear as it entered the hull of the spaceship.

But if you look carefully at the vid, it slowly fades out.

Cheap hoax attempt, not worth any more time on Im afraid

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
[This video was originally created for a japanese TV commercial but was never aired. Now it floats around the internet and spawns inquiries like this]

Ok so I believe that ..

Now what about the cows that are found dead and mutilated in the fields almost everywhere ?(have seen people talk about it happening even in Texas where I live) ....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

Simplynoone I have some bad news for you.

Humans have abused and experimented on animals too.

I'm sorry.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by Simplynoone

Simplynoone I have some bad news for you.

Humans have abused and experimented on animals too.

I'm sorry.

I agree ...which is why I dont trust most of them either .........

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

What they do to these cows isnt very nice at all,but we dont know the motive behind it,they could be doing some kind of research for cures,or maybe because they drop them off in the mutulated state their trying to say something to us which nobody has got yet.

Maybe some of our cures is within what they do or take out.

We dont see what our own people do in research labs,,now thats just cruel.
And thats so many different animals.Cows fate always ends up being killed,but other animals not the case.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
that video is old, and has proven to be a hoax, ill try to find the page where they proved it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

I see what you mean now... Still doesn't make it a hoax.. Need to get to the source of the video!

Interesting that you're taking the position of putting the burden of proof on the debunkers, with little to no research of your own into this video before posting it. You came right out with out any doubt:

..this is the kind of technologies we're dealing with...

You mean CGI?

This is not denying ignorance. This is just poor and lazy investigative work on your part. Plus you didnt even use the search function. With even a little effort on your part, this thread could have been worth discussing. Here's some points you failed to notice:

Reasons to believe the video is hoaxed:

a) Cam operator just happens to be filming a heard of cows for no apparent reason at just the right place and time.

b) Cam operator has almost no reaction to his cow floating up in the air.

c) Lack of clear audio

----------

If that's not enough, this is the third time this week I have had to correct someone because they can't seem to correctly spell the word ABDUCTED.

so for the record...its not 'upducted' or 'ubducted'

it's ABDUCTED.
Got it?

Thanks

[edit on 28-8-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This in my book is definitely CGI. Everything was too "smooth." I think the UFO or the ball of light was definitely the thing that gave it away, it wasn't believable. If the UFO didn't get to you, maybe the static would, normal static don't look that.

Another subtle factor that everyone should look at is the behavior of the camera man. Notice how when the UFO moved off screen towards the end, he didn't bother to follow it.

Then it was the UFO convenient decided to curve back off screen again so he can capture it's ascend.

HOAX!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have seen this showing a cow being beamed up for "Got Milk"commercial about a year ago, however, it was not this footage, the UFO wasn't cloaked, it was shown as a solid object. I'm not sure what this is.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Quote [What they do to these cows isnt very nice at all,but we dont know the motive behind it,they could be doing some kind of research for cures,or maybe because they drop them off in the mutulated state their trying to say something to us which nobody has got yet.

Maybe some of our cures is within what they do or take out.

We dont see what our own people do in research labs,,now thats just cruel.
And thats so many different animals.Cows fate always ends up being killed,but other animals not the case. ]

If it was for research purposes ..you would think that they would have their own cows sitting up in their own labs ...where no one could see what they are doing .....and would just dispose of them in incinerators or something ..instead of dropping them off where people can find them ...

[or maybe because they drop them off in the mutulated state their trying to say something to us which nobody has got yet.]

I go with this one as being the best possible reason for dumping them off all hacked up in peoples fields where they will be found ......

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This footage is different than the ones shown for the "got milk" add. Just because they made an add on a similar ufo topic, does not negate this film. This doesn't have the coloration and drama and movie like camera angles. This is a poor quality film, with a ufo in it. Not an add, or any footage for one. This is an amatueur video and I'm going to run with the possibility its real.
There are many reasons why cows are mutilated and abducted (by them, because I don't know all the reasons we would do it). Certain enzymes and hormones are utilized, the wombs themselves are used to construct artificial wombs for their hybrid children. A few cows provide milk for the children and crew.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I agree with you completely!!!! This was very poor quality compared to the commercial I saw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join