It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ESP abilities seasonal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This thread is some what of a response to another thread that after reading the posts actually made me consider something I have allways either enjoyed or hated for most of my life.

That is some form of ESP, now to really declare my probable insanity these so called ESP abilities only occure during the late summer early fall months every year of my life for as long as I can remember.

During these times I'm subject to a diverse manor of clairvoyant aptitudes that dring the rest of the year completely elude me LOL.

Ok, insane, yeah probably. But it is only during these times about a two month period in which I have my ass handed to me by whatever is going on out there. feelings so strong and accurate that under many circumstances I feel like I should try to hold back my mind in some vain attemp to thwart fate. I dont really have a control over it exactly more like it comes and goes when (IT) wants to. But when it does come I can and have used it to great success and absolute astonishment to others including myself!

Infact it is so powerful that sometimes I really have to do a reality check and try to debunk myself which only proves fruitless as hell.
sometimes things just are and all the debunking in the world doesnt change anything. But I really dont know what the heck to think.
For those two to three months I'll have very strong feelings and senses about friends and family and everything I think when (IT) comes on me, comes true. It is for that reason that sometimes when I feel it coming on me I struggle not to think of anything bad as past experience has proven dangerous to others.

However it is great in some cases, I have used it to win a 2500 dollar lottery, avoid being in a car accident twice in my life, avoided a serious head injury when I was 11 or 12 when I was basically told to stop walking for one second long enough for a huge potted plant to fall off a balcony above me and crash infront of my feet, predicted things down to the very second MAN it makes me feel cocky as hell but at the same time I wish to have it all the time and Im worried that as I get older it will go away forever.
Im 35 now and I have noticed it fading slowly.
Anyway If anyone else has somthing similar to this please let me know I want to know if there is anyone else out there like this.

SEASONAL ESP...The most laughable form of human senses!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i understand

insane?

ok?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I have found the most important thing in esp, is sexual energy. For some reason they are linked.

I have proved it many times. Something to do with that energy is important. Probably governments, have known this for ages.

So thats the most important, but i have not looked into the seasonal thing you write about.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
HAHAHA... Are you saying im not getting laid enough?

I ave never heard of sexual ESP energy, honestly I dont know anything about ESP other than what I guess is happening with me.

Ill look into that though and see if there is any connection between sex and if so if it is also somehow linked to certain times of the year.

Makes sense, seeing as how animals have a specific time they want to mate usually in the spring, so why not seasonal ESP in humans?

Thanks for that very interesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I would say it's maybe several things... first off it's energy.. and I believe spirit guides.

1) Energy.. you are tapping into an energy of a "future" event. I get what I call Time Based Deja Vus.. meaning .. I have been in this moment in time but, before the time hit. Like I dreamt it .. sometimes as many as 5 years before. I have been getting them since I was a teenager, I'm 37 now, and my teenager started getting them.. AND my 6 year old gets them too... he said "Mommy .. sometimes my dreams come true" .. interesting.. and it keeps my sanity.. knowing I'm not the only one. I noticed a pattern to them. I would get the TBDVs when things felt good in my life.. like things were happening in my favor.. and when things weren't good I wouldn't get them... now, I only figured this out about 3 years ago.. and I used it as validation that things were good or I made a good choice. BUT.. my psychic friend says I Astral travel (I know I can control my dreams sometimes) which means go into different time frames... she says we all do it... and when we come back to this time.. we bring some residual energy with us... and that's the energy she is able to feel. (This has taken me years and years to get to this idea)

Perhaps you are tapping into that residual energy. OR

2) Your spirit guides... angels whatever you want to call them. I have had too many experiences not to believe. (I am a very analytical person - FYI)
I think they guide us in things like car accidents and stuff... Things like our keys go missing and then they are there where we already looked.. and you leave to only discover an accident just happened. Things like that...

I like the documovie "The Secret" and the book "Conversations with God" I read all 3 books.. it's a little bit of a tough read but, it talked about Deja Vus!! I was so happy!!!

I think you would enjoy both of those!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WildSkyView

It might be that you are very happy or outside more or somehow more open to it during that time.

Maybe the other seasons are negative somehow.. or you are more closed off.

I believe it happens all the time and somehow you are just doing it then.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

There is no evidence of ESP, and as such it is irrational to claim it definitely exists. No scientist has ever been able to repeatedly observe it in clinical conditions.

reply to post by andy1033

According to you. There is no evidence to back up your claims.

new topics

top topics

join