It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webcast about Bush's payroll documents...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Webcast

This is a link to a webcast about payroll documents having finally surfaced of Bush's time spent in the Air National Guard.

What I find funny is that it took 4 years for them to come across these documents. And what's funnier is that they are a photo copy. Something any moron with a scanner could forge.

The only evidence the press secretary presents are these rather poor documents, that the reporters attending refuse to accept as fact (can you blame them?). You'll have to watch and tell me what you think. But I think it's complete bull#...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
That was one of the least informative press meetings I've seen. That guy couldn't answer anything about anything!

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Is that "shrub's" connection got him leapfrogged over many other applicants into the Guard to avoid the craphole of Vietnam.

I blame no one for their actions during this time period in avoidance of going over there. What bothers me is once in "shrub" never even did his duty while in there. He was off working on some campaign.

This is typical of the neocons now in power. None of them served in the military. They really have no idea.

It seems that the Democrats-you know the ones that are unpatriotic, and don't care about defense actually had more members serve in the military than the other side of the aisle.

Max Cleland the Senator from Georgia that was defeated last go around was cast by his opponent and the Republicans as unpatriotic. He returned from 'Nam with only one of his four limbs. The voters of Georgia ought to be ashamed of themselves for listening to this crap.

Remember what Sen. Kerry got caught saying around the open mike? It's the truth.

new topics

join