It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoids? This doesn't make sense..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I decided to start another more recent thread on the topic of flying humanoids for a few reasons. Alot of the threads I've seen are very old (at least 2 years) and because there are alot of really odd videos floating around on youtube that just don't make any sense.. Could these be balloons? Could they be people simply flying somehow? Some people think they are aliens without the UFO.. But how likely is that? Has this been debunked? And if so, how?

There are are obviously others. What is going on here?

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
First video had an eerie feel to it.

To me, they 'floated' just how a balloon would in the wind, so that's my best guess. If there were videos that show clear independent body motions of arms and legs moving simultaneously in different directions, then I would say that's an interesting case.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
if you hear a large "ahoo hoo shamone!" you all know i was right lol

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
on a serious note, when i fisrt saw a video in the sun website,

(creepy video, not freefalling but upright, going horizontal, behind trees in someparts, wich is why it made internationsla news. someone please find it for me, you get star and cybercookie)

but i think they are free falling in yo first vidm not watched scond yet,

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
this has been covered once before, several months ago I think.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

so has the pyramids, about 5000 years ago, I think!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
WOW..I dont know if your being a smart guy or if your just being humorous.

I was only stating that so maybe you could try to find it and see what has been said in other posts adding to theory enlightenment, in other words I was trying to be helpful.

Sorry for the input have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've read about this several times before and it always seems to happen in Mexico. Well I think it could be one of three things (or maybe all three
)
1. Its a creepy demon/supernatural thing
2. Its an alien on top of some kind of cloaked craft, or
3. It is someone in one of those flying squirrel suit things like on Tomb Raider (sorry I don't know the official name for them).

Here's a link of someone using one for comparison

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I appreciate your post, but as I stated in my post almost all threads on this topic are ancient.. The first threads that come up are from 2006 or later. People have probably discussed this in other threads from time to time but I haven't seen a thread like this in a very long time.. I'd like to stir up, debate, and "resurrect" this really odd phenomenon and try to come up with some kind of conclusion that makes sense based on the videos. Either this is some really bored people making balloons that look like people or there is something really to this that we don't understand.

Alot of the "analysis" videos on youtube related to this phenomenon are really stupid because they are blurry closeup videos that prove nothing at all... And then they come to some crazy conclusion based on a lame, blurry closeup that doesn't really prove anything one way or another... adding goth music to make it seem creepy.. When it could be a stupid balloon...However, If this can so easily be debunked then what is the big explanation here that noone is aware of?

-ChriS

[edit on 28-8-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It's easy to figure out what it is that you are seeing. You're gonna slap yourself once you "see" it. Ready? Here it goes:

It's a person standing in the snow being video taped from a slightly higher elevation (building, hill top). The camera man is twisting the camera and the person standing in the snow is leaning and bending. They adjusted the white balance so the snow isn't white, but a light blue. It's easy to do. (Google "white balance" to learn about it).

Look at it again and it's obvious. Don't let the stupid music in the back ground hypnotize you - the video is just a creative, yet low budget special effect.

They suggest that what you are seeing is in the sky, but it's just someone in the snow being video taped from above.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
It's easy to figure out what it is that you are seeing. You're gonna slap yourself once you "see" it. Ready? Here it goes:

It's a person standing in the snow being video taped from a slightly higher elevation (building, hill top). The camera man is twisting the camera and the person standing in the snow is leaning and bending.

Well of course that's not what it is, it is pretty obvious in the second video, that has to be a pretty big mountain right? to cover that much space and be completely white without rocks and trees and nothing else, just pure, white, clean snow? come on, you must be joking, i don't know what that is, but snow is one thing this is not.

I would go for the balloon alternative, that makes more sense, also, the first video is in Mexico right, can you name at least one mountain in Mexico that is that big and with that much snow? i googled it, there are none like that.

How to know, well simply because they seem to be in some town or city, in the second video you can clearly hear trucks and heavy traffic in the background, so not exactly what you can expect from a little town at the mountains right?

Second video again, the entire "sky" is completely plain white, so, how big is this mountain, are they living at the side of the mountain? did you see those cables like for tv and stuff? how come this thing seems to be moving behind and to the right while the camera is not moving? and it keeps moving and moving, i guess is the mountain the one that is moving to the left or something like that....

Oh well...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Kaifan]

top topics

join