It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity and Colmes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, of course! As I've said before, her sarcasm goes a long way for me. She is sharp, smart, generally spaeaking, correct, and would be a nice catch if she would just put on a few pounds (you know, step up from the "anorexic heroin addict model look" to the "Pardon my bone protrusion, but I've been in the desert without food for weeks due to a plane crash" look), but her sense of humor could certainly use some refinement.
She talks that way to get her points home, obviously, but her style has consumed her and made her annoying.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Well, of course! As I've said before, her sarcasm goes a long way for me. She is sharp, smart, generally spaeaking, correct, and would be a nice catch if she would just put on a few pounds (you know, step up from the "anorexic heroin addict model look" to the "Pardon my bone protrusion, but I've been in the desert without food for weeks due to a plane crash" look), but her sense of humor could certainly use some refinement.
She talks that way to get her points home, obviously, but her style has consumed her and made her annoying.

Ah so maybe there is hope for you yet Thomas. We shall see.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm a pretty decent guy, I'd say. After all, I'm pretty sure you don't know beans from bullets, but I like you!

By the way, no need in quoting me if you're responding right after me. I may be a moron, but I'd know you were talking to me!

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Beans and bullets? Lets see...one you're supposed to put down your own throat, and the other you're supposed to put down a conservatives throat....hmmm, bah I forget which is which. I guess you're right.

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'm so happy I'm not the only one to be disturbed by Colmes' inability. The show has great potential, but only with a better liberal counterpart. I'm sure Alan is a nice guy, but still, he's got to go!

It would be more interesting if the Lib guy was more like a Begalia type!!

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Then I see stuff like Ann Coulter is hot?

HEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!?!?

"The Crying Game" & "Adam's Apples"?
Bill Maher & Ann Coulter!??!? Proof positive that people who've spent too much time being self-absorbed will bang anything for affection.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am reminded of a Saturday Night Live rerun I saw once with some woman named Jane doing a debate talk show with some guy, and the line from the guy was "Jane, you ignorant slut!..."

That's what I wish would happen on Hannity & Colmes... Allen Colmes jumps up, sticks his middle finger in Hannity's face and says, "Hannity, you ignorant bastid..." and then proceed to tell him off....

But alas... it will never happen....
(heavy sigh)

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Or if they just had a great big sissy fight in which they just slap each until one of them passes out.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Has anyone else heard the exciting news that Al Franken will be going against Rush Limbaugh for at least one show? Now that sounds like fun. Has the potential to be a helluva lot better than Hannity and Colmes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join