It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deathstar Over San Francisco

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Found this surfing. Some interesting video of craft from far far away.
I now know I am not alone.
I'd like to see the debunkers discredit this as weather balloons et al. I must warn you first, this video is exactly what you are seeing.

Video Link

have fun people

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wow, I am heading for the caves now, so to all of my ATS Family, it has been a good ride, God bless most of you and as for the rest well...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I really hope this is someones idea of a joke. If they're really trying to pull this off as real, two words for them:

Epic Fail.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Thats no death star!

Thats just my mother in law!

Scary looking beast isnt she?

[edit on 28-8-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

I highly doubt that some one is trying to pass it off as real. No one (at least I hope no one) would be dumb enought to think that all the ships from the star wars movies are actually flying around out there some where.

I cant see any other reason for making this video other than entertainment.

And I did find it entertaining. I would have no clue in the least about how to put something like this together and make it look actually half way decent.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Lol, this thread reminds me of the cranes at the port of Oakland. I'm always reminded of Star Wars every time we pass by them on the freeway. They resemble more of white giant iron horses though. It's been said that the cranes inspired George Lucas design of the AT-AT Walkers since he does live across the bay in San Rafael. But it looks like that myth has been busted.
Did Oakland’s Cranes Inspire the AT-AT Walkers? The Answer Finally Revealed!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thats interesting. I never heard of that.

Even though it turned out to be a myth I can certainly see why people thought that the cranes served as the inspiration for the AT-AT walkers.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I think one of our former members would have to disagree with you, aparently he thought that Star Wars was real. :shk:

I mean it's a good attempt. I hope no one fell for it, but it's a good attempt. I thought it was amusing.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
lol @ mother in law.

Could you imagine if you DID see something like that though? I would probably laugh about it if I saw it now.

new topics

top topics

join