It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA director Joe Allbaugh "predicted" 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
from GLP/in April 2001

September 09, 2005
Nearly four years ago I listened to a presentation by Marc Levitan, director of LSU's Hurricane Center, at a meeting of the Houston chapter of the American Meteorological Society. Using computer flooding models, he described the very scenario that has just played out in New Orleans. I decided to write this story, which begins with a FEMA anecdote:

New Orleans is sinking.

And its main buffer from a hurricane, the protective Mississippi River delta, is quickly eroding away, leaving the historic city perilously close to disaster.

So vulnerable, in fact, that earlier this year the Federal Emergency Management Agency ranked the potential damage to New Orleans as among the three likeliest, most catastrophic disasters facing this country.

The other two? A massive earthquake in San Francisco, and, almost prophetically, a terrorist attack on New York City.

I asked Levitan yesterday if he remembers the FEMA bit, and he does. Levitan said he first heard it second-hand from Walter Maestri, director of Emergency management in Jefferson Parish. Levitan said the Director of FEMA, Joe Allbaugh, told a group of New Orleans area emergency managers, including Maestri, about the three likely catastrophes at the conclusion at a small meeting during the National Hurricane Conference in April, 2001. Levitan said he heard the same thing from a FEMA speaker at conference later that summer.

Allbaugh's official remarks from the conference do not mention the scenarios.
blogs.chron.com...

zoom in and look at the date on this pic for FEMA
www.americansafeguard.us...

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
haaa...that is crazy

you know it was planned...i bet they also follow the bible and nostradamus for other false flag stuff they can try and pull off.

lol ..humans in governments can do some dumb stuff

new topics

join