It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Owes America An Alzheimer's Test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Should Obama supply us an AIDS test?

He is far underweight and has disclosed no health history.

I think Biden needs to supply an MRI as well to be certain his brain vessels are not swollen and ready to burst again.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by loam

c'mon loam,
would you be happy with an 80yr old running America?

And this isnt anything about him 'being old'
its about his ability to make the correct mental decision.

When your 80, that doesnt happen as good as when your 40, or 60..

McCain isn't 80 - he's 71. If he were elected for two terms of office he would be 79 when he left the presidency, so your argument is null and void. There's a good 9 years between 71 and 80 and one does not equal the other.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

Interesting idea, especially since Larry Sinclair publicly accused Obama of being his ex-lover (www.liveleak.com...).

But contracting AIDS doesn't mentally impair the victim - at least not that I'm aware of. It would certainly ravage his body and could prevent him from making public appearances.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If Senator McCain as you all believe is too old or missing it, THEN WHY WONT OBAMA DEBATE HIM...without a teleprompter....?

Seems to me if McCain is slipping Obama would want to face to face debate him, I mean with all of Oblama's intel and resources you think he could find out if McCain is forgetful and use it to his advantage...no...?

This is a weak topic, until there is an un-scripted face to face debate there is no reason to talk about anyone's state of mind...

Come on Libs, get Oblama to stop chickening out of face to face OPEN debates...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Oh and our senior citizens of the country sure do not forget to vote...but the youth that should remember the date do...?

HMMM

BTW I am in my 30's///

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Please get off your sanctimonious kick about this being an Anti-Obama style smear campaign against McCain. You can say it a dozen times but it won't make it true. No one is saying that he does in fact have Alzheimer's, but whether or not his judgment is sound is completely valid.

Yeah - just like "nobody" was saying that Obama WAS a Muslim - they were saying that his brother said it

The damn title of this thread is

McCain Owes America An Alzheimer's Test

But yeah...."no one is saying that he does in fact have Alzheimers"

What kind of logic are you using to counter my statements?

Nobody is questioning his judgment - they're questioning rather or hit his age has anything to do with his judgment.

Let me ask you something - If your grandfather is still around - or when your grandfather was around, did you think of him as an incompetent old fart?

And for the record, the only "agenda" i have is to eliminate the stupidity posted on the decision 2008 forum.

"John McCain is too old" is no more a valid statement than "Barack Obama is a Muslim"

Even if John McCain is "TOO" old - or even if Obama "IS" a muslim

WHO THE HELL CARES!!

[edit on 8/28/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Illahee and Andrew Wiggin agree for the first time. The sky grows dark and flaming stones come from the sky each weighing a talent....

Really this is clearly not a political issue. Both appear fit enough and have VP choices. Its time to pit the platforms and issues again, and stay on track.

Candidates working/life history
Party platform
Individual issues
Voting records

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As a polotician is it more important to remember how many states there are int he US or how many homes you own...? Politically speaking because this is their job which is more important...?

And who really has the memory problem, McCain because of age or Oblama because of POT, COCAINE... (god knows what else)...

www.youtube.com...

Also he ran his campaign based on CHANGE, not the same old characters in Washington...right...? Some memory considering he picks Biden as his running mate, a Senator whom is a Washington insider and is part of the same old Character problem...

The hypocrisy is making bust a lung...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper

As a polotician is it more important to remember how many states there are int he US or how many homes you own...? Politically speaking because this is their job which is more important...?

And who really has the memory problem, McCain because of age or Oblama because of POT, COCAINE... (god knows what else)...

and now more ignorant mumblings from people who dont research the subjects for themselves. Exploitation of the moronic masses.

I guess thats how Rush Limbaugh got signed on for 400 million dollars.
He's just that damn good at lying to the people who's brains absorb it like a sponge and lock it away in a steel lock box.

If you base your decision off of anything in your post - then i've lost all hope.

:shk:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper

Hold on there. The whole problem is you got a hold of the wrong link. Here try this one. It didn't have the genius of Oprah.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper
Oh and our senior citizens of the country sure do not forget to vote...but the youth that should remember the date do...?

HMMM

BTW I am in my 30's///

I agree with this statement. The 60 somethings and above will be there on election day, probably early in the morning while history has shown that the younger voters are the ones who tend to skip voting at the last minute. I don't think I've seen an Obama ad attack McCain's age yet and I think it's for this very reason. If he did attack McCain's age, he would stand to piss off a lot of older, reliable voters and could well lose their votes.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

That was the funniest thing ever, thank you for pointing out my error...I apologise you truly have listed the correct link...

Sorry Rockblama for my mistake...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Rockblama, I know identified the smell for what Obama is cooking now...

www.youtube.com...

27 seconds in...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I am a strong Obama supporter.

I do not believe age is an issue here and McCain doesn't owe anybody an Alzheimer's test.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

thanks for you honest input... I do believe in all seriousness that Presidential candidates should be drug tested like our law enforcement officers have to. But besides that I just want to see a:

GOOD HEAD TO HEAD debate unscripted... my original vote was for Giuliani !

Though I will hold my nose and vote McCain...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Originally posted by Illahee

Interesting idea, especially since Larry Sinclair publicly accused Obama of being his ex-lover (www.liveleak.com...).

But contracting AIDS doesn't mentally impair the victim - at least not that I'm aware of. It would certainly ravage his body and could prevent him from making public appearances.

Sos ... I don't know if you are aware that there are also claims that GWB is gay..even a book replete with coc aine use and alleged gay encounters.

And there is the whole Jeff "bulldog" Gannon thing.

I am not in the mood to post tit-for-tat links on a non-issues.

Are the claims credible? Not in my opinion. I have no love for GWB, but BS is BS until proven otherwise.

Larry Sinclair....He failed a lie detector test and his story is strewn with inconsistencies. As best I can tell he needs professional help, not more attention.

2164th.blogspot.com...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
I am a strong Obama supporter.

I do not believe age is an issue here and McCain doesn't owe anybody an Alzheimer's test.

Just my 2 cents.

Age is not an issue. Age and alzheimers are.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There was a time when there was reverence for the elderly, Our elders were respected and revered for the years of accumulative wisdom and knowledge,

many ancient cultures look up to and listened to the advice of the elders as in native American societies,

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper
reply to post by maybereal11

thanks for you honest input... I do believe in all seriousness that Presidential candidates should be drug tested like our law enforcement officers have to. But besides that I just want to see a:

GOOD HEAD TO HEAD debate unscripted... my original vote was for Giuliani !

Though I will hold my nose and vote McCain...

Agreed on the drug test thing.

I'd like to see a good Head to Head unscripted debate as well. Traditionally whoever is behind in the race the more willing they are to have an open debate. Open debates are risky ventures for candidates and whoever is in the lead has little to gain by taking the risk.

Actually...I think open Head to head unscripted debates between candidates should be mandatory and the terms should be consistent and non-negotiable election to election and not run by the media.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join