It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth behind the 'Reptilian Agenda' farce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
After many disturbing incidents over the past few years in my life, I propose this to you.

Our planet is not being run by Reptoids.
These creatures are not infiltrating our society, government or likewise.

Infact, the world is under the control, and has been for a long time, of
CAT PEOPLE.

I will return later to share my experiences. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I never did a lot of research on the reptile theory. Maybe its a little to far fetched even for me. But, I am always open to new ideas so.. Anyone have any proof of these things?? The cat people can be those cat eye contacts or whisker implants for example. What other things drove you to this cat theory?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
I never did a lot of research on the reptile theory. Maybe its a little to far fetched even for me. But, I am always open to new ideas so.. Anyone have any proof of these things?? The cat people can be those cat eye contacts or whisker implants for example. What other things drove you to this cat theory?

Start your research with David Icke....he is very much a reptile theorist.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
are we talking cat people as in those weird old people that have 30-40 cats in their house or cat people as in people who have fur and claws and like to steal the best chair in the house after they have furred all your work pants?

if you try to tell me their master plan is to eradicate all dogs off the face of the planet im setting you to ignore !

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Demandred]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Although my understanding of reptilian agenda is that it is on the lips of quacks, crazies and mind controling manipulitive cults, and the same goes for this newer cat theory, having said that I'll throw in this:

There actually has been public media movies about said "cat people".

Egyptian's use to worship cats, and this might be linked to hidden family roots.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
No way, he's mistaken. He means these cats! www.youtube.com...
And they've been hiding behind rumors of reptilians for so long!

Edit to add: and the the conspiracy: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
my cat is a people

at least he thinks he is

i think theres a movie called "Cat People" one was a black and white made in the ... 40's maybe and i think the story was redone in the 80's. didnr Stephen King also have a movie with a mother and son who could turn into cat like things?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So a poor quality, pixelated image makes you conclude that the world is in control of cat-like people?
Is this a joke, right? Someone should have highlighted that to me! (I'm new on ATS humour, you know!)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
no cat would be so undignified as to pretend to be a lizzard.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Maybe she's in on it.

cat woman

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The reptilian thing would make alot more sense to you people if you only took the time to research it, its sounds crazy i know, just do the research and see for yourself.. theres a site called the reptilian agenda, look it up..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I actually have, and do believe we have a reptilian problem here,and we're not the only planets affected either. But this cat one was too cute to resist! My links are for the cat people movie, the color one with David Bowe's hit song.

Edit to add: See these eyes so green I can stare for a thousand years Colder than the moon Well its been so long And I've been putting out fire with gasoline!

[edit on 29-8-2008 by mystiq]

new topics

top topics

join