It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason's and Children ID's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Okay, this is my first personal experience dealing the Mason's... Also, what I say is pretty clouded, having seen the National Treasure Movies, and reading some topics on ATS about the Mason's.

As far as I know is that the Mason's are a secret society, and has had prominent members.

Two days ago, being a Minnesotan, it is my duty to attend the 'Great Minnesota Get-Together', or also known as the Minnesota State Fair. There is a building there that is the, 'Education Building', which has booths of many different colleges, organizations, and state offices. It also contains the state-fair competition.

I spent a great deal the past two days, having worked in a booth there for a day. As I was wandering a row, (there are about 4 rows, 10-15 booths per row), I noticed a booth area labeled the "Minnesota Masonic Society". Being part of ATS, I was very interested in the Mason's and the culture around them, and other secret societies. I looked around, and was astonished to find that the booth, and the people there, were making FREE children IDs for all children and parents that showed up.

As I mentioned above, I do not know too much about the Mason's to make a educated opinion. After hearing about all this NWO, Mason's, and a possible 'police state' in the future, I was concerned about this.

I am eager to hear response's on people opinions of Mason's giving out FREE IDs (with pictures) to them. Is it possibly part of a larger conspiracy, or it some concerned citizen's. I would also like to hear any more information about this sort of stuff.

Thank you,

Truth_seeker3

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
all the ID thing is to help locate the child if he/she gets lost it isnt any kind of chip conspiracy deal. They are like a licenss of sorts address, age, and other such details. I had got some back in elementry school harmless.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
To me, it just sounds like they are doing a public service.
Many grade - middle schools use to do this quite often.
My friend has a kit that has DNA swab, photos, fingerprints, lock of hair, etc.

I think they were just doing a friendly public service. Nothing sinister about it.
And maybe offering for the parents too was just a way for the parents to be involved with their kids.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The fact of the matter is,
almost all Masons are good people doing good things in the community.
However they are unknowingly serving a very evil and sinister cause.
Those at the top, and ONLY those at the top of the pyramid structure that is Freemasonry, are worshiping Lucifer and are hellbent on bringing about a New World Order.

If asked, a run of the mill freemason will insist that what I have said utter nonsense and rubbish. And, they would be telling the truth from their perspective. They will not however, look at the un-ending mounds of evidence suggesting that what I have just said is in fact truth. Because to do so would be questioning everthing they have invested their time, faith,
energy,and money into.

Not an easy task for any of us. To question everything you thought was real and true.
To take an honest look at your worldview and ask yourself some tough questions. To give yourself and accept the tough answers.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by cbass]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thanks for all the helpful posts. I was just rather concerned about this hovering over all the conspiracies, and thanks for all the information!

truth_seeker3

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
With the child identification program, it is a community outreach program designed to provide investigators with usable information to identify the missing child.

All information that is produced by the identification program is handed over to the parents, and none of it is stored. And there are no 'chips'. It is an acronym for (CH)ild (I)dentification (P)rogram. I know most big brother conspiracists have a field day with that one, but then again not everyone thinks like a conspiracy theorist.

When a child goes missing (which is frighteningly often), alot of parents cannot even provide an up-to-date photo of their loved one. Children grow faster than we realize, and any information which can assist investigators is nothing but positive.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, it sounds like a good program though, may need to stop back there. But, yes, other more intense ATSers would have a field day if they did see this. Its nice to know that most people are NOT out there to get you.

truth_seeker3

top topics

join