It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real truth about Satanists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They're just members of Masons because the Masons accept all religions. They are frequently dominant because as psychology tell us people who usually suffer from the antichrist delusion are schizophrenic. Having known them in person, it is very true. Anyway I made some videos on the subject you might be interested in.

Mod Edit: BB Code.

[edit on 27/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Utter garbage. You do realize that every religion has been accused of being a byproduct of schizophrenia, right?

Sorry, but some scientific backing is going to be necessary for anyone to buy this crap.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Some Satanists just think that the people who have seen God are lunatics or liars. And much harm has been done in God's name, so they bat for the other side. They don't have much interest in masonry. I suppose some may join, but don't Christians?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
next please!
seriously try again. no one will buy that.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
dont freemasons have to believe in a higher power? Levayan satanists tend not to believe in any higher power.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
dont freemasons have to believe in a higher power? Levayan satanists tend not to believe in any higher power.

is a Levayan Satanist a believer of the satanic bible? if so then they don't even know what they believe. I have a copy from when i was a teenager. I was really thrilled to see what at first appeared to be an intelligent religion formed around the idea that we are our own higher power...boy was i bummed out when i got towards the end and say prayers to satan.
WHAT?
i thought the idea was that thee were no higher powers. I bought that book to vent my spleen and exercise the drudgery of organised religion only to find i'd given money to help support one.
Rubbish.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well, if by schizophrenia I was being polite in regards to Multiple Personality Disorder, Sociopathic/Psychopathic disorder I might have been implying something I didnt want to fully disclose for fear of further retribution. Just consider this my gift to the happiness of the internet.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesaurus
Well, if by schizophrenia I was being polite in regards to Multiple Personality Disorder, Sociopathic/Psychopathic disorder I might have been implying something I didnt want to fully disclose for fear of further retribution. Just consider this my gift to the happiness of the internet.

Huh? Try again, in english?

As I already said, every single religion has been attributed to schizophrenia.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
sorry, double post.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by cautiouslypessimistic]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In this case it is warranted. They have Multiple Persoinality Disorder, Psychopathy, Sociopathy and Disassociative Personality Disorder.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Most do some just have Antisocial Personality Disorder. These disorders are deeply rooted and created by this group itself through really messed up tactics that I have had years of first-hand experience in.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesaurus
Most do some just have Antisocial Personality Disorder. These disorders are deeply rooted and created by this group itself through really messed up tactics that I have had years of first-hand experience in.

Do you have anything to back this up other than "I have experience"? If not, this claim is just as hollow as all the others.

You could make the same statement about hard-core christians. You could say the same about atheists. You could say the same about pagans.

Blowing smoke my friend, blowing smoke.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities; specifically mind-altering drugs, computer hacking, criminal hate, sexual relations with minors, and stock scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites that contains discussion of such material.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jamesaurus

What does being a hacker have to do with satanism and schizophrenia? You're all over the place here.

Mod Edit: Removed quote

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
A little definition is in order here.

Witches do not believe in either God, or Satan.

Satanists believe that Satan is actually the good guy, and the God and Jesus are evil.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
A little definition is in order here.

Witches do not believe in either God, or Satan.

Satanists believe that Satan is actually the good guy, and the God and Jesus are evil.

that is not true. like i said i have read the satanic bible, along with other writings by anton levey, crowley. ect.
the teaching in it tells the reader that they themselves are the higher power, and the excuse it gives for black mass, and prayers to lucifer or lesser fallen angels is that there is great power in symbolism; making some kind of link to something greater is necessary to access the power that is within yourself. Satanists are taught to live their life the same way Satan would, enjoy sin and excess; follow your own will because your will is the law.
i don't believe any of it for a second, but that IS how it is sopposed to work. what i do believe is that it is very possible that power is in thought, and that would mean that ANY religion could benefit you personally, as long as you truly believed in it. That is why i can understand why some people are so defensive about their religion(whatever it is) and that no other religion is valid...it is because these people have seen results that come directly from their power to believe, and since it works for THEm, they must have the right one in their minds...make any sense?

new topics

top topics

join