It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Helicopters Scare Citizens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Monday night, black helicopters flew low through downtown Portland, alarming people on the street. Military officials say it was a training exercise. Another exercise was scheduled for Wednesday, but Portland officials decided against it. The exercises, instead, will be held at Janzen Beach.

Here is a link to the video : Black Helicopter Video

What puzzles me, is why didn't the military or city governments notify the citizens about the helicopters hovering around the city? According to the article, they planned to do it again, but moved it to a outskirt of the town. ( Gee, at least NOW they are warned about it )

What's your thoughts?

( If this is the wrong area for this - please move it and I do apologize. I wasn't sure where to post this as I am pretty new )

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
they are testing the public reaction to the choppers. They are "training" for missions that involve rounding up citizens.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What amazed me was that this made the cover of the oregonian today. I would have thought it would be a page 5 story or something along those lines.

For anyone who lives in the area: Has anyone else witnessed as many black helicopters flying toward the chehelem mountain area in newberg lately as I have? Over the last week I have seen 13.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? In the video, you can see these copters hovering pretty close to those buildings. I would be a bit annoyed if I was working in one of those offices its hovering.
Okay, annoyed for a few moments - but then I'd go to the window and hold up a sign telling them to order me a pizza or something.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

What amazed me was that this made the cover of the oregonian today. I would have thought it would be a page 5 story or something along those lines. For anyone who lives in the area: Has anyone else witnessed as many black helicopters flying toward the chehelem mountain area in newberg lately as I have? Over the last week I have seen 13.

I think I should start reading the Oregonian. I use to live in Oregon, but do keep up with news by visiting Koin, Kptv, Katu and the Salem paper - Stateman Journal. Strange that the Salem paper didn't classify it as news worthy. ( At least in the online paper )

So, this isn't the first black copter sightings?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtmouse32

What amazed me was that this made the cover of the oregonian today. I would have thought it would be a page 5 story or something along those lines. For anyone who lives in the area: Has anyone else witnessed as many black helicopters flying toward the chehelem mountain area in newberg lately as I have? Over the last week I have seen 13.

I think I should start reading the Oregonian. I use to live in Oregon, but do keep up with news by visiting Koin, Kptv, Katu and the Salem paper - Stateman Journal. Strange that the Salem paper didn't classify it as news worthy. ( At least in the online paper )

So, this isn't the first black copter sightings?

Not in the least. As I said, I have seen 13 over the last couple of weeks, in a very specific area.

As for the oregonian, I wouldnt reccomend reading it...this is the first time in years I've actually seen them report on things that arent the standard MSM drivel.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Not in the least. As I said, I have seen 13 over the last couple of weeks, in a very specific area.

I am not aware of that area of Oregon. I mostly stayed in the Albany / Corvallis / Salem area most of my life. Do you happen to know if there are any government facilities or stations in that direction? Makes me want to take a trip back to Oregon just to head off in that direction and see what can be found.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mtmouse32

I am not aware of that area of Oregon. I mostly stayed in the Albany / Corvallis / Salem area most of my life. Do you happen to know if there are any government facilities or stations in that direction? Makes me want to take a trip back to Oregon just to head off in that direction and see what can be found.

Well, thats why I have been asking people if anyone else has seen them. That area(west southwest of portland) is mostly hilly forested area, and the neared airial base is a LONG way away from there. If I can get others to coroborate, I am thinking of spending a week in the forests of that area to explore.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

confirmed on the your last statement..
) I was shocked to see the half page high res pic of the chopper as well on the front page.

I don't get a good feeling about this.. why? From what the newspaper said this morning.. and what is posted on their website....don't entirely match up.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Btwn Hillsboro & Forest Grove, I've def seen a few of these within the last 6 months..

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
For what it is worth. I worked with a nurse...way back in the day...she said a black chopper came in to make a 'pickup'. Cannot prove the validity, except to say I loved that woman. She was like Aunt Bee times ten.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
morning,

mad1 i see black copps all the time they go over my house nearly everyday now,

this has only been happing for the last 4 months as before this never happened,

thier is no base near here or anything to do with the army thier are no camps or anything,

sometimes they fly so low they can see in to my house and i can see them

have no idea whots going on with it or why this has just started to happening

i live in the uk near to brighton

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well, I was surprised because me and my friend are both victims of the "intimidation" hellicopters that hover above the house and spray crap to make us sick because we both dare and discuss chemtrails and then lo and behold I find on the internet that we aren't the only ones who have recieved this kind of treatment. This kind of police state behavior needs to be looked into.

www.whale.to...

Dr. McCain: “My life’s been threatened already. I was nearly killed—let’s see, it was December, three years ago. I was very actively involved in the chemtrail situation when it came out because it really, really upset me. I was really furious because here I am a doctor and I’m trying to save people and what the hell is this crap that they’re spraying on everybody and I know it’s making us sick. I was very actively involved on the internet. I was actively involved with an organization in Houston. About 11:00 at night a chopper came over my house and hovered over the house and sprayed the house and almost killed my son and myself. I had complete kidney failure. My lungs filled up with fluid. I couldn’t breathe. I had to be put on oxygen. I was sick at least ten days—life and death—and so was my son. I lost my teeth over it. My teeth—I had really great teeth—but the enamel just literally came off my teeth and the inside of my teeth fell out. And that was within four months of being sprayed. And I still have the teeth to this day because at some point in time if this ever does become public, I’m going to sue the ass off them. But at any rate, I lost my teeth about—let’s see, from the time I was sprayed to the time I had my teeth done—it was approximately six months. And I tried to tell people—I had photographs, etcetera—and I tried to tell people and nobody would listen. And I said look, this is bad. You know, this is a very serious thing we’ve got going on in this country. I don’t know who the hell is behind this, but it is very, very serious.”

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not too worried about black helicopters, I really don't read that much into them

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by annalisse1981

i BELIEVE you, i'm also in K and some years ago saw a black helicopter flying low, at the level of a house's roof top & lower. I c ouldn't see the stret below the helicopter from where I was but it seemed to be persuing something/someone.
It had it's "Nose" down

top topics

join