It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosthunterz videos (not the tv show)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Found this video by a live video feed chat ( I won't advertise it). The premise is a video camera is setup for long periods of time in or near PA. In this particular video it shows what looks to be like a bowling ball(?) that is moving around on a set of stairs.

Same video as above in case the link doesn't work is Here

What say you? I would love to see this guy debunked for certain.

Care and luck,

Edit to Add: the first 30 seconds are all fluff, fast forward if you don't want to waste 30 seconds of your life.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
Found this video by a live video feed chat ( I won't advertise it). The premise is a video camera is setup for long periods of time in or near PA. In this particular video it shows what looks to be like a bowling ball(?) that is moving around on a set of stairs.

Same video as above in case the link doesn't work is Here

What say you? I would love to see this guy debunked for certain.

Care and luck,

Edit to Add: the first 30 seconds are all fluff, fast forward if you don't want to waste 30 seconds of your life.

[edit on 8/27/2008 by Stockburn]

right at the three minute mark you can see someones hand moving the baloon or whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

right at the three minute mark you can see someones hand moving the baloon or whatever it is.

Are you sure? Right at the 3:00 mark, its dark - like a sheet over the camera. There isn't much to see, let alone a hand move something.

join