It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Human skull Found on Mars?!?!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I found this pic while browsing on google. At first,i thought it was a hoax, but then I saw the Link on the top right hand corner of the pic and it says its from Nasa. What do you guys think.. Another "rock" or something more? I don't know if this was posted before.. If it was, sorry..


www.marsanomalyresearch.com...




posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD
 


Yes, it has been posted before.
Yes, it is a rock.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Yes, it has been posted before.
Yes, it is a rock.


Yep, a rock that looks like a skull. However, if somebody can somehow prove that it is indeed a skull and not just a rock that looks like one, we'll be happy to hear it. Otherwise, it's just one of those "things that kind of look like something else."



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh, sorry for the repost. I guess you guys are all over the pics and stuff. Its hard to catch up with you guys on here lol. If it is really a rock, its pretty cool looking.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD
 


Very cool rock. It would look great in my aquarium.

hint: use the search function



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Aye, rock all the way. Interesting, but still a rock. I dunno if those who find these things look at them very closely, but I do. For instance, on this skull: Are the eye sockets identical? They don't appear to be. Why? And the "nose," is bulbous. Human skulls don't have noses, they have a hole where the nose was. And so on. So unless this was a very deformed alien with a boney nose, I'd guess it's a rock. I'd guess it's a rock anyways, but eh.


Bones, btw, do NOT do well in open air. Just use bones on our own planet for reference. Rocks do fine tho.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD
 


Not trying to give you a hard time, but the search function works really well. A search for "skull on mars" brings up several relevant results.



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Aye, rock all the way. Interesting, but still a rock. I dunno if those who find these things look at them very closely, but I do. For instance, on this skull: Are the eye sockets identical? They don't appear to be. Why? And the "nose," is bulbous. Human skulls don't have noses, they have a hole where the nose was. And so on. So unless this was a very deformed alien with a boney nose, I'd guess it's a rock. I'd guess it's a rock anyways, but eh.


Bones, btw, do NOT do well in open air. Just use bones on our own planet for reference. Rocks do fine tho.



Very good points! I didn't even think of the effects that air has on bones. Good answer.. Def. swayed me to the rock side lol



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
reply to post by KaginD
 


Not trying to give you a hard time, but the search function works really well. A search for "skull on mars" brings up several relevant results.


Thanks, I didn't even see that. I'm still feeling out the site. Makes sense.. Thanks for the tip!



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hope this helps in terms of visuals for people out there, hope it works.

Guess it does, learning something new all the time. It looks like a Nephilim remain, maybe they went to mars for a bit to chill out. I wonder did God flood Mars too?




[edit on 27-8-2008 by The time lord]

[edit on 27-8-2008 by The time lord]



posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the pic! Every time I tried it said external link.. Oh well. Thats a very interesting theory as well. I'm going to do some research on that one.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's a rock in my opinion, i don't see any skull



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah, out of all the 'bits of things on Mars' pictures, this one remain the most striking. It is just a rock though, nothing more until someone can prove it's a skull, and not a rock like the rest of the surface of Mars.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join