It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Nominated!?!??! CNN INTL....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I just watched Hillary Clinton call for the nomination of Sen. Obama to be the Dems Presidential candidate at the DNC in Denver.....

I did a quick Google news search and what did CNN int'l do?????

It is fixed now but wanted to share the faux pas with the members....

Pretty BIG mistake IMO.

What do you think???

ed: title

[edit on 8/27/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Seems...

Divide and Conquer remians the prevailing approach.

OBAMA bin BIDEN

OBAMA/HILLARY (political suicide)

HILLARY/OBAMA (same. same.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome the McCain Presidency!

like it or not...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I would think that such a division would be more detrimental to her and the entire election, and I would think she would be smart enough to know this.

But politics never fails to baffle me.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
One of those alternate reality slips? someone messing with the matrix?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Are you sure about that? I did find this one... news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AgWFXGUCDlyTjIdcZBRb_ilh24cA

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
They aren't called the Clinton News Network for nothing.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
DAMN!

That's hard to explain on a multitude of levels. You know you want to say - well, they came up with these articles weeks in advance and exactly posted the wrong one. But...that's WEEKS in advance...like MONTHS in advance.

So, is it a precursor? How do you explain that?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

It was just the "headline" Val, when I clicked it the story was correct, just found it very odd that it would be the #1 headline on Google news at the time.....

...some people read only the headlines.....

dewey-truman 2

CORRECTION: when you cliked the link to the headline, it took you to a correct version of the story, if you look at the image I captured, a story started says that Hillary was nominated.

my bad

and their bad

[edit on 8/27/2008 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It seems to be a spiritual law that they have to tell you what they are going to do before they do it. Even if they tell you in fiction, by "mistake", or even jokingly.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I'm confused.

Even the headline was correct.

Hilary Clinton *was* placed into nomination for president by Dolores Huerta. It's the symbolic act they were negotiating for before the convention even started.

Or am I just not gettin' something?

EDIT:

See. for example:

Hillary Clinton Nominated For President At Democratic Convention

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., was officially nominated to lead the Democratic Party on the road to the White House Wednesday.

Her name was placed in nomination for President by Dolores Huerta, a co-founder of the United Farm Workers Union. "On behalf of all women and all working families, I have the great honor to nominate Hillary Rodham Clinton, my friend, our champion for the presidency of the United States of America," Huerta said.

But the ceremonial nature of the nomination was evident even in the nomination speech as Huerta acknowledged Illinois Sen. Barack Obama's victory over Clinton in the Democratic primary contests.

You guys crack me up.

Control the triggers on those conspiracy neurons.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by loam]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The above posters are right. These news orgs work on articles (especially obituaries) days, months or even years in advance.

Some intern must've pushed the wrong button.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CO Vet

LMAO!thats pretty clever CNN!Your a sharp one arent you?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Loam is right. Hillary WAS nominated along with Obama. They were both officially nominated yesterday. Then the states voted. When it got to New York, Hillary moved to nominate by acclimation and then Barack was NAMED the candidate.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The ole conspiracy mind

Thanks for clearing that up for me

I thought it was another Dewy defeats Truman moment,

silly me...

Makes complete sense now thanks

[walks off tail between legs]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11

Originally posted by CO Vet

LMAO!thats pretty clever CNN!Your a sharp one arent you?

Actually co vet aint that smart. Look at the rest of his posts, you will see this first letter being red thing any time it fits his agenda.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, I'm still at a loss to explain Hillary's actions. Her endorsing Obama for the same of "Democratic Unity" does not make any sense to me. We all know the Clintons have always been about themselves first and foremost. She MUST be getting something out of this like a position in Obama's cabinet, say Secretary of State or maybe Senate Majority Leader? Or possibly all of her political debt paid off?

If you think about it, she won't be able to run for POTUS again until 2016 unless Obama loses this go-round. If Obama wins, he will be the incumbent in 2012 and she won't have a chance in hell of being nominated over him.

new topics

top topics

join