It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I also fell victim to the propaganda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reignite

Originally posted by BlueRaja
reply to post by Reignite

Would you care to provide some numbers to show how Blackwater stacks up to Al Qaeda, in the numbers of non-combatants killed. I love how people take isolated incidents and then extrapolate from them to formulate theories(i.e. Blackwater killed X number of civilians on this day, so they MUST be doing that regularly, because they obviously are BAD people.)

Stop false-accusing me!!

i did not say they 'stack up' and indeed i say 'bet' so i think they have done because of ALL the negative news about them..

Then again my real point was that they are 'untouchable' terrorists in certain occasions..

You said-

Indeed, i bet the Blackwater has some high peaks..

and that they're terrorists.

How should I interpret that? You don't have any raw numbers, just opinions formed on hearsay, causing you draw conclusions that simply aren't accurate.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Organizing and uniforming a formal organization or calling it an official military and perhaps giving it a questionable and jingoistic mission doesn't change a thing where innocent lives and deaths are concerned. But I'm sure many people have convinced themselves of the latter.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

...You don't have any raw numbers, just opinions formed on hearsay, causing you draw conclusions that simply aren't accurate.

Perhaps we could start with your raw numbers.

Deaths attributed to al-Qaeda? (Innocent ones...not military please...because unless I misread the OP, that is what is in question. And on, calling anyone who's middle eastern a terrorist as some are quick to do doesn't count...that child might be wired!)

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

You said-

Indeed, i bet the Blackwater has some high peaks..

and that they're terrorists.

How should I interpret that? You don't have any raw numbers, just opinions formed on hearsay, causing you draw conclusions that simply aren't accurate.

definition of bet: making a wild guess where the outcome may be random to the truth.

stacking up means to fill part untill it reaches or comes close to part 2 right? correct me if im wrong.

OK, then,

i did not call them terrorists !!!

i was asking you this:

'then what would you call America with their Black Water ....'
'Do you think Al Qaeda would call THEM terrorists?'

can you please point out where i am directly calling them terrorists???

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Yes very true, a more powerful force will always convince the masses in believing they are Innocent and everyone else is not. Be fair in your judgment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join