It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Producer Arrested in Denver For Taking Pictures of Senators, Big Donors!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Point being you CAN make a difference by being vocal and writing those letter, and collecting names on petitions

Either that or arm yourself to the teeth. And if all hell breaks loose, swords and crossbows don't need a store to reload

I agree on all points. Time to learn flint knapping...

I have a major problem with the US govenment requiring permits for actions that are our right, like peaceful assembly.. What is happening in both national conventions is an atrocity. I also did not like hearing there will be no more permits for protests in DC (I assume this is true) I refuse to vote for either party this time around. Time to look at the fringe candidates.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Stanford University conducted a psychological experimental study a while back...A study involving the strong changes involved when some get power & others are subjected to that power. In the study linked here, I found it quite easy to understand what may be going through the minds of "law enforcement" officers & how that also has a profound psychological effect on the people on the receiving end of such enforcement.

Which is another indicator that the PTB want it this way!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

'Absolute power' and all that!
There are still laws against the BS that is going on!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

No offence taken, i just didn't want you to think i meant it literally. I understand what you mean about common usage of words. I sometimes forget that i have to be careful with my words here.

Yes they should be able to afford the best attorneys, however i have a feeling that nothing will come of it. I hope otherwise, as IMO it shows just how bad it's getting when they start infringing upon the freedom of the press. Hopefully ABC will not allow this incident to go unchecked and be swept under the rug.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I just found out that all misdemeanor charges brought against the journalists have been dropped. Story is: Charges Against Journalists at RNC Dropped; Questions Remain.

I hope that this won't be the end of the story though...All of the media corps that back up these journalists should bring counter-suit against the LE authorities, all the way up to the City Police Commissioner at least.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join