It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a ailen killed in 1978 at a afb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i just found this good read,has anebody heard of
it before and is thair aney truth to it. i am realy
wonering,www.hallrichard.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   
slayerfan,

thanks for posting that link. I've been to that site before several times but somehow overlooked what you found there. Excellent reading. George Filer claims to have been a witness to this event.

I don't know what to make of it, but it seems there have been some official documents released through the Freedom of Information Act that support this story, as strange as it is.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There is a section of this incident in the disclosure book, a very good read.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I love this particular event as there is more than one person corroborating the story. I'm sure it actually happened. Now all we need to see are the pictures of the alien body. Unfortunately for us, we probably never will.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I was the one who killed the alien in 1978 at the air force base. I have a logical explanation...I was Hungry....It all started when i was hiking in the mountains/desert and i got real hungry and thirsty.So keep walking and walking and i wondered on to the base. I thought it was a mirage so i was a little dilusional...i walk into what i think was a McDonalds and im talking to a guy or alien...i wasn't sure. I said i want a number four but he wouldn't respond. I said "Hey Ill eat you if you dont get me my order" he doen't so i jump what looks like a counter and i take a bite out of his side, he then sort of started flailing his arms Like ET did. i was like hold still i told you i would eat you but you wouldn't listen. i bit him in a big vain and he fell over. The "blood tasted alot like code red mountian dew". I proceed to eat him and sort of just wander off!!!

I think my story is true...I might od been sleepwalking and then went into a real mcdonalds...who knows

So what does everybody think...send me you oppinions at [email protected]

new topics

top topics

join