It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erik Von Markovik (Mystery) Is Taking Advantage of Weak People!!!!! He must be stopped!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think Mystery is pretty hot (I am a woman in her 20s) and that the stuff he teaches is harmless. Most of the things he teaches guys on his show are things that "naturally charming" men know on intuitively. Pretty much all social interactions are based on rules, it's just that we are mostly unaware that these rules exist. If someone is smart and methodical enough to study the rules of social interaction is not an evil thing to do. That's pretty much what psychology is about... wanting to understand how people work, and hopefully finding a good use for it. And of course we can say that money-making is not a good use for psych knowledge, our society is pretty much based on "how we can make more money" so that's a problem on it's own that has nothing to do with what these "pick up artists" are up to.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by newbreed424

Dude....Seriously? You are just SUCH, a TOOL! You're upset because Erik actually convinced you to buy some of his crap. That is YOUR fault, not his.

And he's also pretty cool to hang with, once you get to know him.

Lastly, if you had an personality at ALL....and I mean, ANY personality whatsoever, you'd also know that his methods and teachings work like gangbusters. Perhaps you're just so lost in your head that you couldn't muster enough courage to actually put his methods to work for you. I'll admit that if you're so gun shy that you are physically unable to approach a woman in public, you might be disappointed at your failings in trying to implement his teachings.

Better luck next time..but seriously?? Whore of Babylon?? Starting his own religion???!? TOOL.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join