It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erik Von Markovik (Mystery) Is Taking Advantage of Weak People!!!! He must be stopped!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This guy Mystery (profile) self professes that he is the best pick-up artist in the world. He has had great success in the entertainment business and holds seminars teaching other men how to replicate his abilities in picking up women in social settings. He has of late been selling his seminars on DVD for purchase through himself.

Lets start by looking just at the man, and his ideals. First, his birth name is Erik James Horvat-Markovic, but chose to take on the stage name of Mystery. Where did he get this name and what does it mean? Well for those not in the loop, he chose this name because it represents an evil seducer in Christian Religion that was sent to to do the devil's work(whore of Babylon). Here is a short, self-made video. His claim to fame is the ability to convince women to like him and do what he wants. Sounds good right? Does this skill translate to other things?? What if he decided to turn this skill on his loyal followers???

This cult leader now sends mass email to his followers (I must admit I was one for a long time) but now he pimps his products on his followers. I dont mind him making money off of his skill. That is the American way. What I dont like to see is people like me to be exploited. His business is relatively unknown to anyone outside of the "pick-up" community, and I hope that this sheds some light on him in a negative way. He uses the same tactics that he speaks of in his books in his videos to potential customers, they have no idea!!! We must band together and spread the word of his manipulative ways!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think that you are taking this whole thing way to seriously! Come on, it's a show. Why would people sign up for the show if they didn't want any help. Making this into a religious thing, that is crazy! Get over yourself and move on with your life. If the only thing you can focus on is making the show and him out to be some sort of demonic thing, then I guess you are truely the one who needs to be prayed for!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by newbreed424

So what does this have to do with aliens?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by newbreed424

That show is awesome!!
I don't understand what your getting at?

So what if he sells products, isn't it the peoples choice to buy these products? I don't see the conspiracy in your post at all.

What is he doing so wrong? Helping men gain confidence in themselves, and maybe getting them laid?
Oooooh, not that!!!

[edit on 2-11-2008 by schism85]

new topics

top topics

join