It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Bariatrics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Holy smokes! I came across this website and am stunned to say the least. It is one thing for ppl to have " designer" babies.. picking their genes and donors and such.. but this is sick imo. I would like to know what you all think. This Dr's services include baby liposuction and redistributing the fat elsewhere (Are J LO baby butt's in style ??)

An ad on the website.

www.babybariatrics.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I feel that the website isn't kosher so to speak. For example I noticed in the "Our staff" section that they specify that they are looking for "attractive single females between the ages of 18 and 25". I'm about 90% convinced that the site and clinic isn't for real. Also the section about the remotely operated "baby band." Also "Gazelle Milk"? Nope sorry.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is one baby step to the realities of the Brave New World.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
well ya had to bump this didnt ya?? I was sooo glad that Deson had investigated it further and felt it was fake.. Sheesh.. nothing like tripping on front of everyone and good old '___'eed getting it on video and replaying it for everyone ..

At any rate, now that it is back out.. TY Deson for digging deeper.. my bad.. I will take my 40 lashes. Now lets get this thing buried again shall we??

top topics

join