It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9:02:08 on a black u.s. flag***mystery solved!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This black flag thing is probably nothing, but then again:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
www.prefixmag.com...

Black Flag is to represent support for Obama = Black President to be ???

CD is to be released 09:02:08

not too bad a song.

------

The track also features a verse from Nas and will be on his upcoming album The Recession, which will be released on September 2, 2008.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by ROO-meh]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

Ironically it said exactly that on the Flicker link and everyone jumped to conclusions that it was some ominous warning... Too bad they usually dont give you those on cardboard.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The flag signs are real. Near my house, there were like 6 or so planted in a median. I decided to actually take two of them, hehe and I can produce a picture of one sometime if you want. I think they're probably Young Jeezy promotions, but 9/2/08 is the start of Ramadan. But I'm almost positive they're Young Jeezy promotions.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This is just a guess but didn`t the second plane hit the WTC at 9:02 am ?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wild how something like that can wake you up in the morning.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROO-meh
www.prefixmag.com...

Black Flag is to represent support for Obama = Black President to be ???

CD is to be released 09:02:08

not too bad a song.

------

The track also features a verse from Nas and will be on his upcoming album The Recession, which will be released on September 2, 2008.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by ROO-meh]

I hope I'm wrong, but input 09-02-08 black flag on google and several strange things pop up. The first are two music videos that were submitted to youtube on feb 11 2008, yet the title says black circle-GUN-grunge woodstock 09-02-08? Notice the date in the title???

Then the very next thing directly below is about military hats with Barack Obama on the hats. Very strange association considering someone said it was an effort to show support for Barack Obama. I probably shouldn't be posting this, but the internet is often used for covert communication. Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hello my name is nick. i wanted to see why it was used and found this board. it is for the new young jeezy album that came out on sept the second. it is a date and that is what its for. the album is the recession and features young jeezy(hometown Atlanta, probably lives in peachtree or fayetville now) with a black and white flag over his body and his music video put on or i put on features black and white flags throughout

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
LOL. Nothing big I assure you all:

www.defjam.com...

Scroll down to the bottom and look at the videos.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
its funny how yall lookin for the black flag yet jeezy wasnt the first to use it check out outkast stankonia cd its in the background lol

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join