It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9:02:08 on a black u.s. flag***mystery solved!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Are these flags being seen just in the Atlanta area or are they in other locations? It could just be some local thing in the town.
Also, I noticed to me the date looks 3d, unless it's just my monitor and the fact that it's 2am here.
There is suppose to be some new 3d movie coming out soon, but I seriously doubt it will be advertised by those cheesy signs...lol

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ha I love how he is rapping about recession while he and his crew are wrapped in a million dollars worth of diamond jewelery.

Hey Jeezy sell that crap and buy some of your broke homies a house.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The flickr image and young jeezys flag are two different flags!!!

i dont think his album has anything to do with it.

I counted 41 stars on the flag and looked up the 41st president of the united states and its Bush.

On active duty from August 1942 to September 1945 during World War II, Bush flew torpedo bombers off the carrier USS San Jacinto. On September 2, 1944, Bush's plane was hit by anti-aircraft fire while making a bombing run over the Bonin Island of Chichi Jima.

9.2. 19(4+4 =8)

I wounder if maybe this is just a sign of war....which mean bush would stay our president right?

just ideas...

Oh and me and my Mother were trying to figure out why the numbers were orange and all she could think of was "Agent Orange"

Agent Orange is the code name for a powerful herbicide and defoliant used by the U.S. military in its Herbicidal Warfare program during the Vietnam War. During the Vietnam War, an estimated 80 000 m³ of Agent Orange were deployed in South Vietnam.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
in the late 70 early 80s the cia funded gangs with drug and heavy weaponary the gangs gave alot of money back to govt for there black projects but they were offered protection and were allowed to kept alot of money for there efforts the govt is going to use these same group to spread fear so they can institute martial law! just a theory please no bashing!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I dont know what happened to my other reply but I guess I will post again...

I talked to my mother about the whole black and white flag thing and she pointed out that there were only 41 stars on the flag. For some reason i thought to to look up the 41st president, which was George H. W. Bush.

The only thing I could relate to 9:02:08 was this:

After Bush's promotion to Lieutenant Junior Grade on August 1, the San Jacinto commenced operations against the Japanese in the Bonin Islands. Bush piloted one of four Grumman TBM Avenger aircraft from VT-51 that attacked the Japanese installations on ChiChi Jima island. His crew for the mission, which occurred on September 2, 1944, included Radioman Second Class John Delaney and Lieutenant Junior Grade William White.[4] During their attack, the Avengers encountered intense anti-aircraft fire; Bush's aircraft was hit by flak[5] and his engine caught on fire.[4] Despite his plane being on fire, Bush completed his attack and released bombs over his target, scoring several damaging hits.[4] With his engine afire, Bush flew several miles from the island, where he and one other crew member on the TBM Avenger bailed out of the aircraft;[5] the other man's parachute did not open.[4] It has not been determined which man bailed out with Bush[4] as both Delaney and White were killed as a result of the battle.[5] Bush waited for four hours in an inflated raft, while several fighters circled protectively overhead until he was rescued by the lifeguard submarine USS Finback.[4] For the next month he remained on the Finback, and participated in the rescue of other pilots. - Wikipedia

9-2- 19 (4+4=8)

Just an idea.

I dont think the flags that are on young Jeezy's site are the same. His stars are in a different form from the ones that are seen out on the streets and plus wouldnt he use the bright orange front for the date on his site too???

I was trying to figure out why the numbers would be orange and I couldnt think of anything but the terror alert levels.

Look at this picture from terror-alert.com :

The high level is almost the same color huh....

My mom thinks the color of the numbers on the flag has something to do with Agent Orange. Its a really strong defoliant and herbicide.

Just wanted to share my thoughts on this.

I hope maybe were all over thinking it

I guess I should really party hard on my birthday just in case the day after is mayhem.

This is my very first post so excuse any errors.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The flag itself is inserted into the image behind.

You can see the pixel bleeds, and around the stars too , they have clearly altered the colours of the original blue, white and red and replaced them.

The digital numbers are also just inserted onto the flag.

Image fakery no doubt.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here is the REAL Black Flag reason......
I searched today and found this.......

www.blackamericanflag.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.blackamericanflag.com...

www.blackamericanflag.com...

one of these links should work; sorry I am new to this.

It is a Black "find" yourself thing. I am still reasearching the website.

probably something to do with OBAMA being nominated. Last time I checked....we were AMERICANS,............flag red,white and blue.

wow.
speaknoevil07

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here is the REAL Black Flag reason......
I searched today and found this.......

www.blackamericanflag.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.blackamericanflag.com...

one of these links should work; sorry I am new to this.

It is a Black "find" yourself thing. I am still reasearching the website.

probably something to do with OBAMA being nominated. Last time I checked....we were AMERICANS,............flag red,white and blue.

wow.
speaknoevil07

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gypsss

Here is the link to why there is a black flag

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ron Paul is having his Rally for the Republic celebration on September 2nd. It's kind of an alternate to the RNC. Check it out for yourself on his website, or just google it. I have a feeling that's what it is. His following has always been pretty creative when it comes to signs and what not.

www.ronpaul.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

LOL

No, it is not

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
are you kidding me

do you take us as being retarded????

it's pretty obvious you did a #ty job pasting those numbers on that flag

hahahahaa what a joke

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
are you kidding me

do you take us as being retarded????

it's pretty obvious you did a #ty job pasting those numbers on that flag

hahahahaa what a joke

you. would. be. wrong. try reading the posts in the topic. thank you.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A black flag generally indicates anarchism, in most cases...

i imagine this is a group inspired by the "recreate 68" bunch in Denver... who knows, will definately stay updated on this though.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
..."black-flag" means they are going to poison us.

Is the insecticide company involved in the neocon nazi whatever conspiracy? Will we be exterminated with spray, or will it be some sort of modified roach motel? Those are more eco-friendly after all. Aerosols are bad for the ozone.

Besides, I thought I was going to be pulled out of my bed in the middle of the night by FEMA Commandos and put on a black helicopter and flown to the secret FEMA Extermination Facilities so they can execute me and store my corpse in a black Tupperware container like some kind of genocide leftovers. Do the reptilians eat people? Maybe they're in on it too. We'll all end up as tv dinners for the reptilian overlords....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

My oh my.

See this is why I ignore all those "ZOMG IT BE PHOTOSHOP YAAARRRRR1111" posts. Once in a blue moon a REAL expert comes along, but 1 in godknowshowmany aint the best of odds

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteOneActual

I have a theory, mind you that I haven't researched it. Anywho, its obviously a time and the black flag could mean that its a dark time for america. Does anyone know what time it was on the east coast when the planes hit the WTC? I can't remember, but without looking it up I'm guessing that its a memorial to the WTC being hit.

Like I said, I haven't researched it but if the time fits then thats probably what it is........................that is if it is real.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I don't subscribe to the Young Jeezy method...on the flag in the video-13 stripes, 50 stars.

On the flag in the pic-12 stripes, 41 stars...

Just my bit...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Could jeezy have been funded by terrorists (unknown to him) and this was their chosen date to get the message across to their sleeper cells? Could this actually be a very bad omen for America?

And welcome to all of the new posters and potential new forum members,
this is a great site and if you sign up as a member you will get much better screen shots and no pop ups.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom goose
maybe this was posted already, I didnt feel like searching the whole thing.

Isnt that Bush's last day in office?

I swear i saw a bumper sticker with the same day.

I usually don't reply just to chastise...but really? Are you a US citizen? If not please disregard this message. We haven't even had the general election yet for the next president. How could Bush's last day be next week?

Presidents are elected in November and Inaugurated in January every four years.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join