It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9:02:08 on a black u.s. flag***mystery solved!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereotype

thanks

you know...as a promotional campaign? not so great. shouldn't be quite this hard to dig it out, should it?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Imagine a stage nuclear attack. What "American" wouldn't want to go to war again, after something of that magnitude?... Dance puppets dance

You never know let's wait 'n see shall we. -cpnj

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I believe 9:02:08 was the time the South Tower was hit by a plane. I was there that day, but was already going the opposite direction when the second plane hit.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
That is the date for Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic right? I don't know if anyone has mentioned that on here yet, but there may be some connection.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Awww looks like you guys summed it up, an i blamed the damn muslims again haha

Damn you subliminal messaging

[edit on 27-8-2008 by RenegadePsycho]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The American black flag with 9-2-08,is an advertisement campaign, for hip -hop artist Yung Geezy , who is from Atlanta. His album called the Recession is due to be released on that date. Looks like i debunked all the conspiracy theories .!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Damn 'yall!

It's the promo for Young Jeezy's new CD -- "The Recession"

Peep the link!

WEBSITE

Black flag, same date ... it's *called* "The Recession" -- can we lay this one to rest now hmmmm?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Damn 'yall!

It's the promo for Young Jeezy's new CD -- "The Recession"

Peep the link!

WEBSITE

Black flag, same date ... it's *called* "The Recession" -- can we lay this one to rest now hmmmm?

we're trying but no one's reading!!!! do i have to DO something? haha.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by Gypsss

Hey. I'm the flickr person - it was taken in Washington, DC, on K Street, on August 23rd.

It's a mystery to me, too!

you are?! nice to meet ya! atlanta i can understand. wonder how it got to DC. i finally did see it in your tags. thanks!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind

well you weren't first but

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

hahaha. very funny. and i apologize for laughing but hey ya gotta laugh sometimes or you cry, right?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
They should all be burned !!.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They should put the promoters all in jail ,desacreation of the flag .Hope it comes back on them .! BS

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It's a flag rapper young jeezy uses in his video Put On. It's nothing Ominous

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone already posted this, but I'm too tired to read through everything. But next time you're watching MTV or BET check out the new Young Jeezy music video "I put on". In the video he is rapping and there is a huge Black flag behind him.

Also in the video it shows how people in America aren't happy about the current state of things.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
There is black on that flag because someone wiped their butt with it.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind
The American black flag with 9-2-08,is an advertisement campaign, for hip -hop artist Yung Geezy , who is from Atlanta. His album called the Recession is due to be released on that date. Looks like i debunked all the conspiracy theories .!!!!!!!!!

Dang! You beat my be six minutes!

I didn't even have a chance to see your reply before I posted mine!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There was one spooky story earlier this summer and I saw on ATS about the 500,000 industrial/military body containers being stored in the back woods area somewhere in Georgia. YouTube had the video a man took of row upon row of these strange containers.
Not to further any fear mongering, but even earlier this summer, I heard about the potential of Atlanta Georgia being the target of the next 9-11 - radiological, biological or a nuke suitcase attack with a great loss of life.
I hope to God I am wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join