It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for those who still doubt planet x or nibiru exists 100% proof from nasa itself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
the links for it are right on the first page of nasa's own website www.nasa.gov

just scroll down and look to the left bingo.

now after you do your reading on the website lets see how many off you will still say and think it doesn't exist???

[edit on 27-8-2008 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
ok,err,don't see the links to any planet x (I only had a quick peek)

care to,I dunno,actually put the link in your post instead of being all mysterious about it?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
im sorry to the bottom middle and to the right

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
right,so I presume that you're refering to the bit where it says "most popular searches" which is a little bit different from saying "big ass planet going to kill you all" is it not?

Come on dude,you've got a brain,stick it in gear.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I believe what is actually stated where you see "Niburu" and "planet X" is under a title Popular Search Items meaning that those specific terms were searched a lot on NASA's web site.

Sure if you click on one of them it goes into news about several things.

Niburu search

Planet X search

I wouldn't think that any of the articles found in the searches definitely proves 100% that Nibiru is true. And as for Planet X, thats a term they use all the time for discoveries of any planet like object past Pluto (was once know as planet X until its discovery.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i didnt say anything about a big planet going to kill us i was trying to inform those who think there is no planet x or nibiru

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here is the link for those who dont want to go searching.

www.nasa.gov...

Thanks for posting OP.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It's a "Most Popular Search"

It's not saying that there is such a thing... it's simply what people... like you... and others happen to enter in the search box.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And anyway,I'm all for the ever ellusive Planet x/Nibiru to be real. It's entirely plausable IMO. Given that we're in a big expanse of space,with huge rocks and balls of gas flying round at thousands of miles per hour. It is possible,but I'm not getting my doodahs in a twist over it until I have to.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekerpeacemaker

Nothing new however. I've read these stories but I would like to say this. Because of re-classifying Pluto itself, there is reason to believe that there is much yet to be discovered; and the chances on Nibaru is that it most likely does exist along with many other planets we've yet to discover or have already. Because NASA has been busted on several occations with being untruthful and misleading, I wouldn't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see coming from NASA's website. Additionally, we all recently posted on the amount of Hubble pictures taken and the number of them that have been released to the public. Over 1 million pictures have been taken and only 97 have ever been seen by the public...YEA... THEY ARE HIDING STUFF! Keep looking though and thanks for keeping us on our toes.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So... Planet X (a catch name until a planet is cataloged and classified) does exist.
Nibiru, a planet on a wildly elliptical orbit that is at the same time invisible, but able to be seen from only one point on the planet, and leaves no mark of it's passing, is still as much of a theory as back in the nineties or so when it was first supposed to make a appearance.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunarLooney1
the chances on Nibaru is that it most likely does exist along with many other planets we've yet to discover or have already.

Wrong, Nibiru is a specific claim that has certain criteria that make it impossible; it's supposed to come harm us in 2012 with an orbit of 3600 years so it should already be well inside the orbit of neptune, causing severe gravitational disruptions to all the outer planets already. There is no "Nibiru" as has been suggested.

Because NASA has been busted on several occations with being untruthful and misleading,

Uh, since when?

I wouldn't believe anything I hear and only half of what I see coming from NASA's website. Additionally, we all recently posted on the amount of Hubble pictures taken and the number of them that have been released to the public.

Researchers get first dibs. Many are non-nasa researchers, so why would they hide anything?

Over 1 million pictures have been taken and only 97 have ever been seen by the public...YEA... THEY ARE HIDING STUFF!

Wrong. Totally wrong. Sounds like perhaps you're refering to the number of images released by the hubble heritage project, whose purpose is to publicize the most striking images... you do realize that's only a tiny fraction of what's actually been released to the public, right? Here's a list of what's been released in the last month alone, you'll find FAR more than 97 images in the list:
archive.stsci.edu...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
the links for it are right on the first page of nasa's own website www.nasa.gov

just scroll down and look to the left bingo.

now after you do your reading on the website lets see how many off you will still say and think it doesn't exist???

That link is a "DARK MATTER" link. Please try again !

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It can't be a bad planet, they named it after Xena the Warrior Princess.

If it was Neberu, wouldn't it be screaming toward us, not spinning around all friendly like with all the other planets?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thanks for that link, I gave you a star for that, I'm wondering what eventualy happend to "Xena".

Thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Did you try opening up any images... YOU CAN'T! BEEN TRYING TO LOOK AT ONE PICTURE FROM THE SITE YOU GAVE US AND IT AIN'T HAPPENING. Although there is a list of images to choose from, go ahead and choose one and see what happens... then let me know what you found. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnus1962

Did you try the link before starring? Although there are what appears to be many images, go ahead and click on one and see what happens.
It's just like I said because I already did my homework... 97 images released and no more out of over a million. Moreover, coming from a NASA/government website... they won't post anything that will expose the truth. So of the 97 images released by Hubble... what are we really looking at when the fact of the matter is that NASA has one of the most technical airbrushing labs on the planet... what a joke!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I found it hard to believe that only 97 pictures have been release. After, oh, about 15 seconds of searching I found at site with at least another 1169 images to add to your number.

hubblesite.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnus1962
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Thanks for that link, I gave you a star for that, I'm wondering what eventualy happend to "Xena".

'Xena' was simply a temporary name used by it's discoverer, Mike Brown. It was later officially re-named 'Eris', and was briefly considered to be the tenth planet -- that is until Eris, Pluto, and similar bodies were officially re-classified as 'drawf planets'.

Dwarf planets that orbit outside of Neptune have been further re-classified as "Plutoids".

Eris (formerly Xena) is the largest known drawf planet/plutoid -- even bigger than Pluto.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join