It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien in someones home.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I found this video and can not tell if its real or not. The video is from an elderly couple that claims they caught the alien on video in there Florida home. I tried to look for this video posted on ATS before but i couldn't.

The "alien" is in the door way to the left and at 0:20 is tends to move a little.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The video is interesting, but the movement seems very stiff, and it looks like the camera isn't filming in real-time.

It's too hard to say whether or not it's authentic footage. I'm very interested to see what others post about it...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's definitely low-framerate. It would almost have to be if they were filming for extended periods - sort of like security cameras that only snap a frame every 1-3 seconds.

As far as the being itself, it certainly could have been added digitally - especially with the low framerate, they would have only needed to modify what, 10 frames? It does look like it's part of the scene though. Even if it was physically in the shot there's no way to know if it was real or some sort of puppet.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I do not think this is real. It could be animation, illusion, or even a puppet.

Look at the dark brown "stick thing" above the "alien" that moves with it and is the same color as the supposed alien.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Another peek-a-boo video of an alien.

Show me an alien who strolls over to the camera, lights up a cigarette, and gives a shout out to the homies back in Zeta R., and I'll be a believer

I'd be interested to learn why this elderly couple has a camera set up in the first place. Can you provide any more info on their story please?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
there are a couple threads on this video already...here they are..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this video is not new either i remember seeing it about a year ago

[edit on 27-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

I'd be interested to learn why this elderly couple has a camera set up in the first place. Can you provide any more info on their story please?

they put up the camera because they believed they were being ubducted by aliens every night.

trying to find the article...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Another peek-a-boo video of an alien.

Show me an alien who strolls over to the camera, lights up a cigarette, and gives a shout out to the homies back in Zeta R., and I'll be a believer

I bet they have much better stuff than cigarettes. Would probably get a bunch of people here really messed up if it fell into the wrong hands...

Anyway, I think it's plausible that they have that camera as part of their security system so they could have a better chance of identifying intruders.

For me the point of disbelief is the height and lack of girth of the being. Yeah, yeah, I shouldn't assume they would be like us, but it just doesn't look right.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's just a model of some sort, maybe blow up or something but it is moved by still frame footage (stop motion technique). Basically the camera is paused, they move the figure a little and run it again and keep doing that.

It's the way Wallace and Gromit is made and a load of Tool videos.

It's just another boring #in' hoax!

Sorry mods and anyone who is offended by my language above. A mod will soon be here to edit it (please only edit my swearing) but I would like to get across my frustration and anger at all this #e we are having to put up with over the last couple of years.

EDIT: Incidentally, there is no reason at all why they would edit out the sound in this footage, unless of course the sound proves the cut in the video... which, of course, it would!

EDIT II - The Revenge!: Just to add, I'm not an gry or frustrated with the op, only with the pricks who have such a dull life they would make something as pathetic and transparent as this. It does say a lot though that it would get on the Coast to Coast website. Are the C2C people so very gullible? Or do they just not care?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
It's just a model of some sort, maybe blow up or something but it is moved by still frame footage (stop motion technique). Basically the camera is paused, they move the figure a little and run it again and keep doing that.

It's the way Wallace and Gromit is made and a load of Tool videos.

It's just another boring #in' hoax!

Sorry mods and anyone who is offended by my language above. A mod will soon be here to edit it (please only edit my swearing) but I would like to get across my frustration and anger at all this #e we are having to put up with over the last couple of years.

EDIT: Incidentally, there is no reason at all why they would edit out the sound in this footage, unless of course the sound proves the cut in the video... which, of course, it would!

EDIT II - The Revenge!: Just to add, I'm not an gry or frustrated with the op, only with the pricks who have such a dull life they would make something as pathetic and transparent as this. It does say a lot though that it would get on the Coast to Coast website. Are the C2C people so very gullible? Or do they just not care?

[edit on 27-8-2008 by triplesod]

Well said! Sums up what I thought. When I see a real actual Grey/Alien I think I’ll know it, all these hoaxes always have the same (something’s missing) feel to them. In this it’s the not in real time, no sound as someone has pointed out and the partial exposure of our little friend who with all his people abducting powers is unable to move into shot?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
another puppet show

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucanneverdie

they put up the camera because they believed they were being ubducted by aliens every night.

Well its very easy to get a clean picture then, just put a good cam (not this one) with a flood light on the door next time.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wow, I never seen that one before. Thats really creepy. I would love to set up a camera like that, but I worry about what it might catch on video.. I don't have enough money to move if something like that happens lol. Good post!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I hate this. Everytime you see a video of an alien the darn thing isn't wearing any clothes.

It's like they are all intergalactic nudists or something.

You'd think with that level of technology they'd have invented a uniform or something by now.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I hate this. Everytime you see a video of an alien the darn thing isn't wearing any clothes.

like your avatar?....

[edit on 28-8-2008 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ucanneverdie

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ucanneverdie

at least the little fella.. had the brains to shut the light off after he was done going potty... the kid could use a little fattening up.. thats for sure.. but ive got a little nephew that is built just like that.. scarry skinny ..

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm always skeptical when "video" comes out that only shows frames and not full video.... look at the released footage of a plane hitting the Pentagon.... nothing more fake than that.

It's very easy to have a doll and have someone move it in between frames and make it look like it's captured frames from a video.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I found that the reason the video is so jumpy is because it is one of those wildlife cameras that takes a picture every time there is movement. So everytime the little "thing" moves a photo is taken.

i stupidly forgot to bookmark the article and cant find it now

new topics

top topics

join