'Wake Up America!': Kucinich Tells DNC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by tomfrusso

That reminds me, does Ron Paul have plans to be at the RNC? I know he's hosting his own little convention, but I don't remember if he will still be at the RNC or not.

As far as "Wake up America!" goes, if only those words alone could actually wake some people up, we would be a lot better off by now. Too bad Kucinich was drowned out by everybody else.

Drown by the media, I say. The others were just doing their glad-hand thing and the media slobbered all over them. Paul and Kucinch were working harder and were the only ones with the Constitution and Bill of Rights as the centerpiece of their campaigns, and the media ignored them, virtually completely.

That's who drown these two awesome men out.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
Kucinich gave a very good speech, but one that is representative of the positions of the Democratic party as a whole. IMO there was no departure from the party line. If you support what Kucinich has said, vote Democratic.

I say, if you support what Kucinch has said, vote for Kucinch! Obama and McCain are part of a two-headed counterfeit coin, the only thing which it will buy is NWO.

And that is why the media did NOT give fair time to all the candidates. They knew who They wanted in the running - and the media was instructed accordingly.

I, too, have signed Kucinich's petition. I, too, would vote for a Paul/Kucinch (or vice versa) ticket.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
funny i posted this a day before .........in current events (that evening)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

anyway you got 27 flags and i got a handful lol

kidding anyway i'm glad you are spreading the word, this was a great speech because even the sheeple seemed to enjoy the message, although they forgot it 10 minutes later

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Yes I do want McCain to win. But at the same time being a "neo-con", I dont like Perot either. They give off a creepy vibe, and I am being truthful. He is crazy for the crap that pours out of his mouth that NEVER happens. Impeachment......Cheney in jail....ect ect...He is bonkers....Oh and so is Hanity.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Not only did they drown them out, the media and the talking heads (especially those two scumbags Limbaugh and Hannity) belittled Ron Paul and verbally attacked the man on a personal level...for NO REASON.

The neo-cons recognized early on the huge grass roots movement that was taking place for Dr. Paul, and they did what the stinking rats always do, they made false attacks against his character and against him personally and showered the media with lies.

Remember....it doesnt matter if what someone says is a complete bold faced treacherous lie as long as they keep repeating it over and over.

What these scum did was deface the character of the most honest and one of the most experienced congressmen in our nations government. They laced Faux news with lies, calling Paul a nut job and a wacko.

But never once did they ever even consider allowing Paul in on a serious debate. Why? Because he mopped the floor with John Mccain and the gang and made them look like complete idiots.

You want a conspiracy? What was done to Ron Paul during the 2008 primaries was CHARACTER ASSASSINATION 101.

This is why I so desipse that fat dumb buffoon Limbaugh ....and to this day when I see Sean Hannitys fat smug face shooting off his big fat mouth I just want to run outside and throw up in a ditch.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I love his speeches and the fact that he is a raw foodist is awe inspiring coz those are trully good people.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Dennis Kucinich.... ARE YOU KIDDING - He's one of the Stooges that stood up for William Jefferson Clinton on the Impeachment hearings in 1998.

Had any other person Lied to any Court in the land, we would be in jail. Clinton (Cliton) walked away and stole most of the Priceless things from the White House.

We have all been duped for to long here in the USA. WAIT

John McCain just selected his VP from outside the Washington influence and politics....

We may have a chance now with John S. McCain and Sarah Palin!

A true Conservative Maverick, not a neocon and a stooge in Washington.

I know what I'm voting for. Obama has a "Change" alright, Marxism and the Communist way of life for America!

I'm done. Blast away all you want.

VDOG.45 - .45 = is the handgun I carry every day....

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VDOG.45
We may have a chance now with John S. McCain and Sarah Palin!

A true Conservative Maverick, not a neocon and a stooge in Washington.

please tell me, why you consider McCain to be a "maverick". a maverick, by definition, is someone who refrains from being owned. for example, the term "maverick" originated when Samuel Maverick decided not to brand his cows like everyone else. everyone then referred to his cows as "mavericks". if anyone here is the maverick, it's Paul/Kucinich - they're the ones refraining from falling into line with the rest of the "system"... McCain is hardly a maverick, especially with Bush endorsing him the way he does. and what in the world makes you think McCain is not a neo-con stooge? lol

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 29-8-2008 by adrenochrome]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Dennis K. is a NUT CASE!

There is another representative from the state of Ohio that sits in for Bill O'Reilly on the O'Reilly Factor sometimes that is certainly worth listening to.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Senator Deniss Kucinich is out of touch. He lives in his own world that is not consistent with the real world. I cannot understand why anyone pays any attention to what he says.

Below excerpt from my article:
Senator Deniss Kucinich irrational impeachment mission

In the book Best and Worst of the Big-City Leaders, 1820–1993, Melvin G. Holli, in consultation with a panel of experts, placed Kucinich among the ten worst big-city mayors of all time for reasons of temperament and performance. For the sake of fairness let us say that as time passes people learn and mature. Recent Kucinich media spotlights have come from: Looking for the impeachment of G.W. Bush, his failed attempt to become the Presidential nominee of the Democratic Party and his spotting of a UFO. I guess some people are just not fast learners.

Read the entire article at:

www.readwhatisee.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join

$('#skin').click(function(){ window.location.href = "http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1008463/pg1"; });