It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC/ Pentbom investigation released by the FBI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

For anyone who is actually paying attention, whats that quote from saving private ryan, "Becareful to not step in the bull#" theres a lot of useless talk on these threads I notice lately. No one wants to discuss anything unless, that is, it involves some crazy wild theory.

That being said.

I think it should be pointed out that these two reports that the OP has found are actually two summary reports of all of the FBI investigations that were going on at each of the field offices. Each office is noted next to their specific update on there respective investigation. These are NOT the release of the full reports of the WTC/PENTBOM investigations as the name of the post suggests, not even close.

One summary report is from 9/15/01. The other summary report is from 9/22/01. They are excellent insights into their investigations on 9/11 (considering we still know so little. As these are also a excellent proof to the fact that we know very little being that they are almost entirely redacted or still "secret". Some of it is old news released in the commissions' report.

As it is late and I have only read them one time and have not had a chance to go through it and compare the knowns and the unknowns to what we may or may not know(lol). Once I do tho I will come back and comment more on them.

One thing that amazes me, is knowing that these supposed hijackers ,the whole crew of them, were really taking very little if any at all precautions from alerting authorities to there plan. A whole gang of ME's, all with previous experience in jihadi wars, traveling in and out of hot spots, in and out of the US, all while taking flight lessons, fighting classes,surveillance flights, dealing with large sums of money, connecting all of there flight info, car rental info, resident leasing info together with intermingling of each others phone numbers and personal info, some supposedly under investigation by the CIA, all still able to get on each target plane setting off a whole bunch of capps warnings but still not a single one was caught before the event. Knowing what we know from FBI agents Crowley and Williams its truly amazing that they were able to do it. Just imagine those two agents were considered whistleblowers there may have been others that never came forward with there pre- 9/11 investigation problems. This is the major problem with there version of 9/11.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Thanks for bringing to our attention

Perhaps it's still not definitive enough to put these matters to rest but it does provide some additional new perspective on the events. It brings back my memories of the post 9/11 paranoia which obviously wasn't confined to just the general public.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
Perhaps it's still not definitive enough to put these matters to rest but it does provide some additional new perspective on the events.

I wonder how many years we will have to wait to get the real facts and evidence?

The infrormation we have received from FOIA and e-mail though do question the official story.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
Perhaps it's still not definitive enough to put these matters to rest but it does provide some additional new perspective on the events.

I wonder how many years we will have to wait to get the real facts and evidence?

The infrormation we have received from FOIA and e-mail though do question the official story.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You see Throat, this is all I have been asking from you over the past couple of threads where we/you (other truther's) have gone back and forth on. Just post the facts as supported by documentation. It makes things much easier.

Now, yes, there are still questions but at least this shows a true attempt to bring light to the truth. I applaud this effort but look forward to the back and forth very soon to follow if it has not already taken place.

Thank you for providing information about some things that I had yet to know.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg Just post the facts as supported by documentation. It makes things much easier.

Problem is most beleivers will not or cannot post facts supported by documentation. They only believe what they have been told by the media.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
What if it all is proven to be just what NIST says it is? What then?

Then that would be just fine with me. I would be amazed and would re-apply for my architectural and engineering classes along with all of my physics classes in order to 're-learn' the art I have loved and enjoyed for most of my life.

If in fact a TRUE independent investigation came up with this conclusion then I would indeed have some SERIOUS apologizing to do.

However, I am confident that there are some serious flaws in the findings. Doesn't mean I believe that thermite/mate was used or such. Just that those buildings came down all at once. Still an impossibility without internal help in my mind. Yes, I said it, my mind. It's a decision based on all that I have learned in life and my common sense.

Another thing, a lot of my 'CT' thoughts have stemmed from my time in the service around all of the brass I worked closely with. It was in an intel group and I saw and heard things that I thought, well, were not real and were jokes. So I know for a fact that branches within our government are VERY willing to lie in order to achieve their goals.

Just as I suspect this administration has done in getting us into Iraq.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Right, I know what you are saying here. It's documenation posted or stated by the media, which has been told that it DOES NOT HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH as found in a Supreme Court ruling against Fox News in Florida. The Media doesn't have to tell the truth so they cannot be held accountable for what they report. It's upheld in court. They are a terrible source for anything. I don't believe I have seen much of this kind of documentation presented by the skeptics. It would easily be cut down.

Now, the harder one to refute is the documentation provided by the government. Why? Because we have all been raised from childhood to believe all that the government has to say. Once you can get past this 'blind belief' you begin to see the many lies hidden within the partial truths. Something that I learned in my psychology classes. Yes, I was a career student. I love education. I love learning. I was actually going for my Master's in Psychology but decided that 60+k in debt was enough for my education. This was covered. The way that the government and the media can be used to make a lie turn into truth.

That is what I have witnessed with 911 and these wars that have followed.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by baffledon911

One thing that amazes me, is knowing that these supposed hijackers ,the whole crew of them, were really taking very little if any at all precautions from alerting authorities to there plan. A whole gang of ME's, all with previous experience in jihadi wars, traveling in and out of hot spots, in and out of the US, all while taking flight lessons, fighting classes,surveillance flights, dealing with large sums of money, connecting all of there flight info, car rental info, resident leasing info together with intermingling of each others phone numbers and personal info, some supposedly under investigation by the CIA, all still able to get on each target plane setting off a whole bunch of capps warnings but still not a single one was caught before the event. Knowing what we know from FBI agents Crowley and Williams its truly amazing that they were able to do it. Just imagine those two agents were considered whistleblowers there may have been others that never came forward with there pre- 9/11 investigation problems. This is the major problem with there version of 9/11.

Yes, it is very amazing. And one of my big problems with the 'official story' that I simply cannot understand the 'skeptics/debunkers' not seeing. I can see possibly one or two of these guys getting by but NOT ALL OF THEM and ALL ON THE SAME DAY. It's a joke to think that our FBI investigations and surveillance is that fragile. Not to mention the CIA. It's a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join