It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC/ Pentbom investigation released by the FBI

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Mike Williams of 911myths.com recently received documents from the FBI via FOIA requests.

There is some pretty interesting infomation that de-bunkers and truthers will appreciate.

Mike points out the following:

Ahmed Alghamdi is mentioned living in the US before the 9/11 Commission said he arrived (I believe this is because it's a different man)

It mentions Atta liquidating a stock account he's had from 1998 (but is this THE Atta, or someone else?)

Specific details about Amy Sweeney's phone call I don't think I've seen mentioned before

American Airlines suggesting that hijackers family members may have tracked Flight 11/ 77 by computer

Details on the contents of Atta's rental car and details on a Hollywood parking ticket

Someone in FBI custody telling a guard that there were eight hijacker pilots

Hani Hanjour at the same flying school as Nawaf al-Hazmi. Did we know that? I'm not sure that we did

And assorted other bits and pieces on the hijackers, other suspects and possible incidents.

More information includes:

There are details on possible other hijacks, including how the cockpit might be breached;
reports of possible pre-9/11 reconaissance flights by some of the hijackers;
a page on the recovery of remains from the flight 93 crash scene;
a little on "suspicious letters" found after 9/11;
the news that Hani Hanjour's "Virginia DMV identification" was found at the Pentagon;
information that hijackers may have visited airports on 9/10;
American Airlines telling the FBI that "only 5 victims families had not contacted" them re: flight 77, and these were the suspected hijackers; and the news that the US Coast Guard National Response Centre "received a threat of an impending release of anthrax on Washington DC on 9/22/2001", but "FBI WFO does not consider this a credible threat".

Thank you Mike Williams @ 911myths.com for your amazing efforts!!!

Find the FBI files here:

here

and

here

[edit on 27-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Mike Williams of 911myths.com recently received documents from the FBI via FOIA requests.

There is some pretty interesting infomation that de-bunkers and truthers will appreciate.

But the question is will any of the believers finally admit that the official story has a lot questions that need to be answered and that more research and investigation needs to be done?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Thanks for the info, TY!

Starred and flagged.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Man oh man this will never end!!! Has Ultima1 responded yet, just wait, he will.
I am beginning to think that this conspiracy theory is just another method of control by the P.T.B.. Plans within plans within plans.
I have said it before and I'll say it again, divided we fall.
Good find though T.Y. star and flag for you. From me.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr I am beginning to think that this conspiracy theory is just another method of control by the P.T.B.. Plans within plans within plans.

Gee, you did not see my post?

I posted about if the beleviers were going to admit to questions raised about the official story.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I posted about if the beleviers were going to admit to questions raised about the official story.

Sure, there are lots of questions I would like the answer to. I suspect that if an investigation were carried out that did seek to assign blame, then it would result in quite a few red faces and quite a lot of public outrage. I don't have any good evidence for this, but I am simply being cynical because the Bush administration has been pretty much a disaster in every sense.

This doesn't mean of course I believe in any controlled demolition theories, I have yet to see a single rigorous theory, and the attempts at doing so have often failed. LIHOP and MIHOP are often used, and while I think MIHOP is simply fantasy, LIHOP is at the least credible, if not proven in any manner.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
LIHOP is at the least credible, if not proven in any manner.

Well i am just trying to get believers to at least try to do some research and find the truth insted of just going by what we have been told.

There is lots of evidence that the government had lots of prior warnings and should have done more the stop the attacks, like at least put the airports on higher security.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hey there! Yes I saw it and yes I agree that there are many unanswered questions about the entire incident. I think even T.Y. would agreee to that. The question now is what to do, how to proceed. What options does the average American have to do his or her part to see that that the investigation is completed in an objective and fair manner for all involved. Then what would we do if it could be revealed that there was no criminal act at all, that the towers really just fell because of a couple of jets crashed into them, and WTC 7 really did just become unstable and fall. That the people who died in Shanksville are heroes and nothing more is involved there. What if it all is proven to be just what NIST says it is? What then?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
The question now is what to do, how to proceed. What options does the average American have to do his or her part to see that that the investigation is completed in an objective and fair manner for all involved.

Well tha main thing is for more people to file FOIA request and send e-mails, keep pushing for the facts.

Maybe of more people kept pushing the PTB then we could finally get some answers.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Then we look forward to a non-Bush White House, as far as I am concerned. I am not an American, and I don't know the little details of your political process, but (as I'm sure you are aware) Obama is widely supported outside the US, and a lot of us are of the opinion he may help restore credibility to your country.

People simply don't care enough to start a new investigation as far as I can see. There's plenty of suspicion, but nobody seems motivated enough to start action. I'm not even sure what good it would do to be perfectly honest. I guess if you believe in more malicious theories then justice would be appropriate, but I am not convinced there was anything more than arrogant determination and incompetence at work. These are undoubtedly rife within any government.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
Obama is widely supported outside the US, and a lot of us are of the opinion he may help restore credibility to your country.

If that's the case, then there's no hope for the USA. As if Obama wants to restore credibility. He's trolling for votes, while doing what his masters tell him. How can multiple millions of people be deluded into thinking that the government wants what's best for them??? Politicians, on the whole, want what's best of themselves and they're not going to bite the hand that feeds them.

Obama won't want a proper investigation into 911. No one will. It's been swept under the carpet and the perps have got away with it.

It sucks, but all we can do is to be vigilant for the next false flag event. Look for anything out of place, as it happens, not seven years after it's been done.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Well, you got several pages of FBI reports Ultima.

What have you learned from them?

Oh, and what have you learned from all the information you have collected VIA FOIA?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I think he has learned how to drag a topic out for 7 years, and still be at step 1. If you scroll back in these very forums, you would swear that his replies today are the exact same ones given years and years ago.

He is a dis-information agent at his finest.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ahmed Alghamdi is mentioned living in the US before the 9/11 Commission said he arrived (I believe this is because it's a different man)

So the 9/11 Commission was wrong? Whats you're point here?

It mentions Atta liquidating a stock account he's had from 1998 (but is this THE Atta, or someone else?)

IDK whats you're point?

American Airlines suggesting that hijackers family members may have tracked Flight 11/ 77 by computer

They may have?? WTH!! Seriously, there is no data of this and even if there was... who cares?! What would be the point?

Details on the contents of Atta's rental car and details on a Hollywood parking ticket

So Atta was in the states, ok no one is denying that!

Someone in FBI custody telling a guard that there were eight hijacker pilots

This is so irrelevant...

Hani Hanjour at the same flying school as Nawaf al-Hazmi. Did we know that? I'm not sure that we did

Who's to say it wasn't Hani and WAS Nawaf?

More information information includes:

A bunch of more BS.

Good job.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

I agree, total BS!
No proof of any of this BS.
Why should we believe in anything this lying Government has to say anymore.
The FBI who is our Government is going to do what they have to. To protect this Government from been exposed as the criminals that they are.

Yes, I want to lap up this report as all-true and our Government wouldn’t make up lies
Just like NIST incomplete report of lies.
No thanks! I am not going to buy in to this and my dog won’t either.
My dog said, chew on that for a while TY. lol

[edit on 8/27/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just read the FOIA FBI file.....a few points:

1> With the amount of redaction, it is almost useless
2> As time increases beyond 9-11 (in the file) redaction increases
3> Do not expect an FBI file to render the truth, an FBI Field office, agents, ASAC's and SAC's write what they either need to or are told to.
4> The report of Saudi's asking to ride the jumpseat (even showing Saudi Crew ID) are true, I have personally witnessed this before and after 9-11

Just some observations of an ex airline pilot that wants the truth to be told.....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

I agree, total BS!
No proof of any of this BS.
Why should we believe in anything this lying Government has to say anymore.
The FBI who is our Government is going to do what they have to. To protect this Government from been exposed as the criminals that they are.

Yes, I want to lap up this report as all-true and our Government wouldn’t make up lies
Just like NIST incomplete report of lies.
No thanks! I am not going to buy in to this and my dog won’t either.
My dog said, chew on that for a while TY. lol

Evening Folk....

What you are doing is called Hand Waving. You did not read ANY of the reports. You don't have a clue what they are . You don't have a clue what they mean. Exactly what I expected from someone like you.

I was hoping for some interesting discussion regarding these documents.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

You didn't read a single page of the reports. What a surprise.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

What have you learned from them?

Oh, and what have you learned from all the information you have collected VIA FOIA?

Well my main problem with the FBI is the fact that they ony spent 5 days on the Pentagon crime scene after stating it would take 30 days. You would think they would have spent more time on such a special crime scene.

Also from all the facts i have just raises more questions or shows reasonable doubt about the official story and shows thet we should have a new investigation.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I did read some of the reports, same old crap!
You are right I am hand waving. The reports are meaningless
They really don’t give up much of anything do they.
Same old Government bureaucracy nothing new here.
Just little tid bits of nothing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join