It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early man mysterys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I really don't know why there is space exploration when here on Earth there is more mysterious ancient items that we have no idea what it's for or how it's made and for what purpose.
It makes me think that our dating system is out of wack or they have to change part of the history books.
This small article with (click on the) pictures, there's a short story on each item.

www.clearwisdom.net...

There is so many interesting things to investigate there's not enough time.

Like the first story is 10,000 engraved stones that depict "Soldiers riding on a large dinosaur", space galaxies, ancient animals, prehistoric continents, etc.

Check it out

[edit on 27-8-2008 by merky]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
All these have been discussed on ATS beore.

The Ica stones are fake (the artisans, who confessed, are members of the local village and it was done because they got money from tourists. The dinosaur pictures are anatomically incorrect.

Anktythera mechanism is real and apparently was used as a calendar for the Olympics. It dates to about 200 AD.

Balls with grooves are actually natural formations and found elsewhere.

"Aircraft murals" are partially defaced writing in a temple. The Egyptians didn't do "picture writing"...the hieroglyphs are letters and syllables in a longer sentence praising the king. The lintel was first translated over 100 years ago -- no UFO, aircraft, etc.

The "airplane model" from South America are fanciful bugs and birds in jewelry. I've seen them in person and they only look like "aircraft" if you look at them from one direction.

Baghdad battery is real.

Coso artifact is a limestone concretion around a 1920's spark plug. Yes, rock forms that quickly in caves.

Giant stone balls are real (I've seen them) and are not perfectly round. They were manmade and you can see the stone hammer marks on them.

"impossible footprint" is another hoax by creationists.

Do a google search on ATS for these topics and you'll see some lively and detailed chat about them. Feel free to post what you think on those threads!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The problem is that everyone assumes evolution is fact, when it is not.

Dinosaurs and man lived alongside one another.

The earth is about 7,000 years old. Man was put on earth by an intelligent designor in the very first week of creation, and so were all the animals. (Not all the animals we see today, of course, that would be a rediculous claim.)

[edit on 2-9-2008 by the_watcher]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by the_watcher

Evolution: Proven theory or as amateurs would say, 'fact'

Dinosaurs: their cousins the birds are still with us - I had one for lunch today. AFAWK the vast majority of classic dinosaurs died off 65 myr ago.

If you wish to discuss belief in religions this isn't the right forum.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Evolution: Proven theory or as amateurs would say, 'fact'

Well... that is entirely debatable (opinion), but this is hardly the thread to debate it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Howdy Watcher

Opinion based on lots of facts and observation of nature, but as you and I have both noted this isn't the correct forum. I believe they debate the reality of creationism elsewhere on ats.

If you have something to question or input on ancient civilizations I'm sure we'd like to see it.

[edit on 2/9/08 by Hanslune]

top topics

join