It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delta Wing: Huge, slow and silent over Tucson, AZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Some years ago (not too long ago...) while staying with friends in Tucson for a short while, I stepped outside into the cooler night air to cool off a bit. Coming from New Zealand, it was interesting to watch the night sky and listen to the activity of the city around me. I was even spotlighted by a circling police helicopter, and speculated on what the outcome would be if I made a mad dash for it......LOL......and what the response of the chopper pilot would be.

But since I had no reason for going anywhere, I stared back up into the glare of the spotlight, and watched him fly away after losing intest !!

However, while staring into the night sky over Tucson.....I could make out the clear, shallow delta wing shape of a huge slow flying aircraft, lights all along each leading edge. I strained my ears to separate out the hushed jets of the aircraft from the distant noises of the night in the city........and couldn't hear a thing. At the time, I knew I had exceptional hearing in certain frequency ranges (industrial auditory testing confirmed this), but there was no sound at all to be heard. It flew deliberately low, and slow, and circled the city 3 or 3 times before dissapearing (I'm guessing....) at the nearest AFB. If it was high in the sky......then it must have been huge. the shape was discernible by the rows of evenly spaced lights along each wing. If it was low.....it was still large, and had to have been using unconventional propulsion. But, I guess this is 'old school' to the ATS community. But the evening is one I won't forget, having witnessed it first hand.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Apologies to the moderator.....and formatting duly noted. It only reflected my own style rather than as an attention grabber.....which it can be. I enjoy writing, but presentation was never my strong point.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Some sorta full anti grav b2 style thing maybe? Wouldn't suprise me...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unique but Human

You should look up the arizona incident that happened a few years ago and see if it resembles it. heres a recent video: i don't beleive they are individual units it may seem he lights move apart but it may have to do with propulsion system bending the light...

[edit on 27-8-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

free...... thanks for the link. Had a look at it, but no, not a 'formation' thing. This was definitely a single craft.......several lights on each leading wing, and pretty evenly spaced apart. The craft was unusually slow moving around the Tucson night sky. It circled the city 2-3 times and slowly descended and dropped out of sight. I have ben told that the local AFB is a second alternative and emergency landing site for the NASA shuttle. so maybe, the area has more significance than most are are aware of ??

new topics

top topics

join