It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicest way to dump someone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
lol, best one ive ever heard is somethin from the simpsons, Homer goes

"Welcome to dumpsville, Population, You"

Made me laugh for days!

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Homer simpson is a fountain of endless wisdom lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think it hurts the worse when its nice.

The whole "well were going in two different directions", "I cant care bout you on the level you want me too", "lets be friends", "I dont need a boyfriend right now", and "I just need time to think" are the ultimate joy kills.

When I get dumped, which is about 60% of the time being a guy, I actually enjoyed it when it was quick dirty and kinda sarcastic. It hurts a lot less actually.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
You enjoyed it, eh? Do you have a sick fetish for pain????!!!

lol jk

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
A47, it's not you, it's me. Your bald headed avatar is leaving me blinded.
Seriously, honesty is the only way, unless you are planning to move 15,000 miles away. You are going to bump into this person again, that can be uncomfortable if you weren't honest. Hopefully you don't want to date a friend of hers, if you do, honesty will have served you best.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
You enjoyed it, eh? Do you have a sick fetish for pain

I know you were kidding but Intrepid kinda spelled it out why I like it.

Its the honesty of it, and like at least people can be upfront about how they feel.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Tell them you need time to sort things out in your mind. be honest and always get back to them on it, dont leave them hagning. Be honest coz it may hurt more at the time, but the wounds will heal and they'll appreciate it in the long run. I dont mean tell them you hate them coz their fat. Be nice and sensitive... but honest (i know its hard to be all three sometimes but it works). But breaking up with someone is a lot harder than asking someone out, so think it through first and develope your own style

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join