It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what really grinds my gears....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Besides all that...

What really grinds my gears are Pedestrians who just walk out in front of your car in a small town, such as Newark, DE !!!! When there are obvious cross walks! :shk: One time I asked my friend to drive my car for me to park it and some guy just walked right out in front of my car while my friend was driving it!
:bash: I would have been in a world of litigation.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My gears are grinding right now life never before. I was woken up this morning at 8 a.m. to the sound of the local high school band drummers playing loud and obnoxiously. 7 hours later, as I type this, they are STILL playing those da** drums. I'm on the verge of going over there with a knife and stabbing through every single one. :bash:

Oh an the beats aren't even good, it's just constant noise. And now the entire marching band is playing.
:bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander_Supertramp

My friend had the same problem I think since he lived right near the city's high school.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
No this guy was just some guy who thought that the laws don't apply to him and he had a me first screw everybody else mentality. he wasn't following the trucks he just wanted to pass them cause they were in his way. His attitude was like "how dare these fire trucks get in my way, im important and have better things to do. so I hope that one day he is badly in need of a paramedic and they don't get there in time to save him because some other jack ass was doing the exact same thing he did.

I try to think out all cases. but this guy was just a selfish jerk.

Pedestrians I don't get either sometimes. If you are a t a cross walk or have the right of way. good. but even then you gotta wonder why on earth they would try to play chicken with a on coming car or challenge it's authority. last time I checked the pedestrian is basically a fleshy sack of water, and the car weighs 4000lbs is made of steel traveling at 40 MPH and has the power of 200 horses backing it. You'd think millions of years of evolution would prevent that person from walking infront of a car simply because they think they have the right of way. I don't think their ancestors would have been so stupid as to stand in the wak of a charging rhino or elephant.

THere are the rules of man and then there are the real rules. the rules of physics. 80% of the pedestrians that get hit by cars did so because they weren't thinking. there are exceptions of course though.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What really grinds my gears are.....

nights when you think you can relax and then BOOM. Whoops! I forgot I have homework due tomorrow! :shk:

Oh well. thought I could just sit and relax.... :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You know what really irks me is when you lend your car to someone and they return it with papers laying around inside or a soda can,and outside dirty,can't people return it to the way it was,I may be a little anal about my cars but I always keep them clean and expect them to be maintained properly,I used to have a neighbor who used to ask me to borrow her truck,because she knows I'll return it detailed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join