It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN: US kills civilians in Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

UN: US kills civilians in Afghanistan

www.iranian.ws

The United Nations has accused the US-led forces in Afghanistan of killing civilians after a US airstrike killed some 90 people earlier. The UN said in a statement on Tuesday that its investigators "found convincing evidence, based on the testimony of eyewitnesses, and others, that some 90 civilians were killed, including 60 children, 15 women and 15 men" in the western province of Herat on Friday. However, the US military stood by its account, saying that 25 militants and five civilians were killed in the operation. The UN said that "residents were able to confirm the number of casualties, including names, age and gender of the victims," AP reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Well they call Al-qaeda and Taliban terrorists for unintentional deaths of civilians, therefore I have every right to call the whole American army and their bosses terrorists also

www.iranian.ws

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This topic has already been posted. Check out www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ownification

Well they call Al-qaeda and Taliban terrorists for unintentional deaths of civilians, therefore I have every right to call the whole American army and their bosses terrorists also

www.iranian.ws

And you would be right in doing so... When ever you support something that is illegal or questionable you yourself are accountable, until you denounce your support to them.
If I could only choose amongst those two parties, wether one is more objective than the other I would most certainly hands down choose the UN.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Its not my place, but please refer to
UN confirms killing of 90 civilians by US air raid in Afghanistan
and
Karzai condemns US over civilian killings

[edit on 27/8/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I agree , US military deliberately hides truth and the UN has finally exposed the USA for what it is a : a babykiller

most of those who died in the bombing are children ,. 60 of them children

top topics

join