It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this for quite awhile and just decided to go ahead and ask. I've read that aliens are very big on taking care of our earth and ourselves. So, that brings me to these questions. Who do aliens abduct? Who meets the criteria and is there one?

How many abductees smoke?
How many have medical issues?
How many wear glasses?
How many are overweight?

Are smokers off the hook from being abducted because they technically are not taking care of their body? Do they only abduct non-smoking, healthy, fit people who have great eyesight?

If you are an abductee and you smoke, or have medical issues, etc. have they helped you to change?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

let me guess...

your a smoker?
you have medical issues?
you wear glasses?
you are overweight?

are you worried about being abducted or something ?....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This was a serious question.
I was curious to know if aliens are uninterested in people for these reasons. I am not suggesting people gain 30 lbs and take up smoking to avoid abductions. Maybe they think people with medical issues are 'defective' to them. Or maybe they think smokers or overweight people are not prime candidates for them to do whatever it is they do to abductees. Or maybe they don't care and will abduct anyone regardless if they have these issues.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Jim Sparks was a smoker. After many years of abductions/sessions with the greys they removed the tar from his lungs and presented it to him as a gift. He subsequently quit smoking.
Bill Holden, and a few of them actually, are overweight. Doesn't seem to matter too much in the long run.
My brother had 2 hours missing time driving truck after seeing a ufo dart behind a cloud. He wears glasses!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

nobody really knows why they abduct people , it's all speculative and inconclusive. if we really knew the facts about it we would be able to prove that Aliens are visiting this planet.

here is a good overview of the abductions phenomenon...

en.wikipedia.org...

Jenny Randles found that in each of the four cases out of fifty total where the experiencer was over forty years of age or more, they were rejected by the aliens for "what they (the experiencers) usually inferred to be a medical reason.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I am an abductee/experiencer/contactee etc etc. Sorry I just I get fed up of the different terms, I never know how to address myself.

I used to be a heavy smoker, I used to be really overweight, I have been a vegetarian. I also used to be quite into cross county running and karate, but now'a'days I am content with being a slightly overweight, non smoking meat eater.

I really don't think that your lifestyle matters to these guys. I have heard that they are interested in certain blood types or particular genetic lines. I have a lot of Irish family which is fairly popular with these fellows. I also remember hearing that the grays have shown an interest in Native American bloodlines.

I have only heard all this through rumor, but I bet that someone on the web has done some serious research on this; you might find something interesting via google.

here is a quick link to my site, aliendoodles for a bit of background on my experiences.

new topics

top topics

join