It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Cooper Debunked Jordan Maxwell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
While listening to William (Bill) Coopers famous “Mystery Babylon” series I noticed that Bill was reading something, like he normally did,, but this time he didn’t say what it was he was reading. I found out it was Jordan Maxwell’s book “That Old Time Religion”
After I made that connection Cooper did all the debunking.

This presentation will show the following:

1.) Cooper makes it very clear that he believes Maxwell to be spreading the “mystery” religion

2.) It will also show that Maxwell is NOT showing us what “they” believe, but that he is telling us (in essence) to believe what “they” believe.

3.) Cooper clearly implicates Zechariah Sitchin in relation to Maxwells work.

4.) It will explain Coopers position, which has been misrepresented by people that failed to realize that he would read Masonic literature often in order to expose it to the public, he clearly seems to think Maxwell’s book is Masonic as well.

5.) I break down the interview of Maxwell on The Hour of The Time.

video.google.com...

also on youtube (this link will play all three parts)
www.youtube.com...

if you have dial up, here is just the audio
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
A Maxwell fan but this new information is certainly worth looking at to verify its correctness. If it did prove correct then one would have to relook at Jordans motives? Always, keeping an open mind!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Amenti

First off I would like to say I enjoyed your presentation. It is very clear that somehow people like Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell have deep occult and esoteric knowledge. The same with M.P. Hall and Madame Blavatsky. Bill Cooper is correct that they all believed that Christianity is the same story with a different cover. However assuming the esoteric doctrine of all religions is based on the one truth then all religions would have to be the same story but could be presented in a different light.

I have read Blavatsky and Hall's work and although many people proclaim them as evil and heretics I have seen no evidence of those claims. In fact quantum physics seems to be proving many of Blavatsky's accounts.

It sounds to me that Bill Cooper believes that those who claim that the doctrines of Christianity are not original are attacking Christianity. I haven't seen any evidence of an attack on the fundamental doctrines of Christianity by the aforementioned individuals. Admittedly they may disagree with some of the interpretations, to which I would have to agree.

new topics

join