It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Bullhorns Chris Matthews

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Alex Bullhorns Chris Matthews

www.infowars.com

As MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, an advsior for John Edwards, and the mayor of Los Angeles talked about DNC trivialities, Alex Jones bullhorned 9/11 truth. Alex later said the police were dispatched by irritated MSNBC controllers to break up the demonstration, as 9/11 truth will not be tolerated on national television.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I can't believe they allowed all of that on television for so long. What's even more stifling is not just the fact that the news anchors ignored it, but how well they ignored it.

I wonder if there will be more activity at the DNC from Alex...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 8/26/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Yes, real news would cover what was happening right behind them...

You only get your check if you do what you're paid to do. Played it by the books.

One thing is for sure, the numbers are rising.

It made me all tingly inside

[edit on 26-8-2008 by depth om]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
My guess is, here....folks of Alex Jones' ilk feel that their only chance to be heard will be in Denver, at the Dem Convention.

I will predict that in St. Paul, with the Republicans, it will be very, very different.

Gonna stock up on popcorn......

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I really don't know what will happen at the RNC. I mean, I find it ironic how Ron Paul won't be at St. Paul. Sometimes I wonder if it's supposed to be an Illuminati in-joke.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Also, Bob Barr?

Ron Paul is not the only Libertarian candidate....but they both obviously have a snowball's chance on Venus.....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
And I missed it! I have been down there everyday and all i see is cops everywhere! I never get to see anything fun! plucky is mad! frown.

new topics

top topics

join