It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Hillary slam Obama through the back door?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Problem is, 4 more years will only work if Obama loses this election. Otherwise it will be 8 before she can run again and that will be 2016. By then she will be McCain's age, which is why I'm kind of amazed she didn't pull any stunts.

If Obama wins this go round, he'll be the incumbent in 4 years and she won't be taking the nomination away from him.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I thought her speech was outstanding! It was just what I needed to hear, I am so fired up "now" for this election.

She had so many good lines, but the best was....

No Way! No How! No McCain!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
You know i thought Hilarys speech was everything that a speech should be..from a leader. I find it incredibly hard to find how she didn't get the nominee. As for endorsing Obama, it something she just HAD to do, i personally find her stand on many issues more in-line with McCains.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Michelle wasnt even smiling the fake smile she usually dishes out, that in itself says TONS!

Yeah Michelle looked like she had been sucking on lemons through most of it, as usual.

I so dislike that woman.

Overall I thought Hillary's speech was great, I did NOT want to see her glorifying Obama, and she didn't. She simply vilified McCain. Smart woman.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hillary is and always has been completely about herself. Folks that can't see that are just not paying attention. Just look at how grudgingly (and belatedly) she conceded the nomination to Obama (when she had clearly lost). The Clintons will do the bare minimum on the surface to appear to support Obama, but what they do behind the scenes (leaking hurtful information etc) is what will do Obama in. It is clearly in their best interest (and that is all they care about) for McCain to be in for a few short years than for Obama to get in and become popular.

[edit on 27-8-2008 by whatsup]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I stumbled onto her speech by chance at work today in between driving my 4WD around all day at work and couldn't believe what I was hearing. The whole tone, timing and ranting was that of a crazy woman with a mega ego getting her last taste of the limelight.

How ever the more scary part was the roaring and cheering from the obviously large crowd there witnessing this diatribe. If you substituted her language into Arabic and watched I have no doubt the whole affair would of been written off as some kind of "Evil Ranting of Demonic Islamic Crazies" being roused and brainwashed by an evil ( Ahmendinijad like ) Leader hell bent on deceiving the masses with her own blend of fundamentalism.

How can anyone see this speech as anything but a deluded rant from an equally deluded Elitist trying to get her Ego fed one last time I ask you this ?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing how people see what they want to see? Sucking on lemons??? I thought Michelle was smiling and nodding approval and commiseration.

I think Hillary did a great job of saying that SHE supported Obama and if her supporters cared about the future, they would, too.

I didn't see her slamming anyone. Well, except maybe the twins, McCain and Bush.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Isn't it amazing how people see what they want to see? Sucking on lemons??? I thought Michelle was smiling and nodding approval and commiseration.

I was watching it on PBS, and they showed Michelle's face quite a bit and she did not smile at ALL until Obama's name came up. She ONLY smiled when it was about her and obama.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
She's a brilliant speaker and i get her message loud and clear.

She wants a prosperous, war free world, so does Obama.

Politics is a dirty business and she's damned if she does and damned if she doesnt.

Her speech was impecable, passionate, humorous and got me in the heart.

I dont know what you would expect from the woman for all the pressure she got to deliver (AS REPUBLICANS PUT IT ON FOX) "THE BIGGEST SPEECH OF HER LIFE"!!!!!

Now they got it, and its flawed. :shk: Not good enough.

TOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

*Evil Twin* says: Its all an illusion. They are both rooting for the NWO.
Both parties attend Bilderbergs (sp) functions and they're both corrupt.
We are done for no matter who makes it to the presidency.
None of it is real.
None of it is good.
None of it is true.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Isn't it amazing how people see what they want to see

People probably saw her different depending on which channel one was watching the convention. I did see her not smiling on one channel but saw her smiling on another network. Guess it depends on the network as to what face they want to put on her.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ahh.... and finally some input from a body language expert!

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Check out the link. I said it before anyone else and I was correct. Then again it doesnt take a rocket scientist to tell.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So you didn't like President Clinton as President....well, how is "W" working out for you? He'll be the all-time worst President in the country's history! Under President Clinton, the economy was thriving. He was an excellent President!

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

I like you avatar, but hate Oblama....Obama could use some muscle, he really has the skinny crack head physic... get me his address and we can send him weight gainer...

I bet Hilary could beat him in arm wrestling...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

your avatar is about the most hideous thing I have ever seen...sucking on lemons is an understatement...honey you have no room to talk. Your posts s*!# and your pic is atrocious. How dare you talk about Mrs. Obama that way, given what you post and how your pic looks? Honestly? How do you get off doing such things?

Give us some facts or some well thought out reasoning if you want to be taken seriously. Slanderous and baseless posts are the ones that get ignored.

Deny Ignorance. Or have you heard?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree I think Hillary appeared more convincing,every time I saw Bill Clinton speak of Obama he reminded me of a guy that just stepped into a pile of dog crap,lookin for a place to scrape his shoe

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Bahhhhhh Both the Clintons Deserve to be rotting in prison ..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join