It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What inspired YOU to choose your ATS/BTS name?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Nothing too deep or meaningful as other Posters here...
I was a big Jerky Boys fan back in the day, and in many of their "prank calls", featured a guy by the name of frank Rizzo, funny but extremely vulgar and rude, I am not either BTW.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The inspiration of wanting to be mysterious. But that doesn't make sense if I'm on here long enough for most to get to know me!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I took my name, intialed it, scrambled it, and anagramed it. It seemed simple at the time.... CA Orot

Then one day in chat, LI called me Carrot. Didn't see the Underscore between the CA and the Orot I guess...

Anyway, I wanted something that wouldn't identify me to ME. I even got a separate email account strictly for ATS business... I was pretty paranoid. lol.

CA (Middle name initials)

Orot (Last name, scrambled and missing a letter)

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The Cutting Edge...when he was trying to skate and kept falling and she kept saying 'toepick', 'toepick'

hehe ya pretty cheeesy huh

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
because... I'm into Astrology... and what Pluto represents fits me to a T.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My name is what/who I am.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

What inspired YOU to choose your ATS/BTS name?

A lack of imagination.

Cute thread. I'm interested in seeing what everyone has to say.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It's my internet name. How it originated goes back to the 80's when I was a DJ on the local radio station. My given name just didn't sound like a good on-air name, so I took my first and last initials then moved my middle name to the end and added an s, giving me J.T. Roberts. I kept getting phone calls asking me what the J stood for, and since my nick name is Jack, I came up with Jackson. Years later I saw it spelled Jaxon, and thought is was cool, so... There ya go, the origins of Jaxon Roberts. Just in case your wondering, the T stands for Tyler, which is close to my real last name.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
My name came from a doors song...they were one of my favorite bands. Now I still appreciate their music but I've moved on a bit....but the Lizard King lives on.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
My first pet was a kitten- that we called Star.
She wasn't a very healthy kitten and she died shortly after we got her- she was only about ten weeks old
When i was registering i was looking at her picture, so i thought it was appropriate.

Plus I'm not very inventive so it was the best i could do at the time!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join