It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police slam CodePink protester to the ground

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
"Back it up Bit*h" ????

Had I been there that poor cop would be wearing that stick around his neck and my arm would down his throat up to my elbow. I dont really like Code Pink folks but you do that to someone ,,especially a woman...you are doin it to my mom.

I would have been either killed or beaten but that cop would have been hurting in a bad way and possibly dead.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I would never encourage people to build pink bullhorn shotguns.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
How and where is this woman now...

Is it possible to get a youtube vid interview with her.?

follow up necessary anyone?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

Try contacting Code Pink and see if they have any updates concerning their member. Maybe they have a story about it on their website or something.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Some uncut stuff to add ;

www.rockymountainnews.com...

A CodePink member who was arrested by officers after being shoved to the ground is recovering and out and about after being released from jail Tuesday night.

Alicia Forrest, 24, of the anti-war group CodePink, is tired from the ordeal, but "she's optimistic for further CodePink action and progress for the week," her organization said in a statement.

"I was standing up for my free speech rights, showing support for a fellow activist," Forrest said in the statement. "If anything, this has showed me how powerful standing up for your beliefs can be, and how necessary it is for the truth to get out even in the face of resistance."

Around noon Tuesday, an officer allegedly forced Forrest to the ground with a baton and later pulled her away from interviews with reporters.

The Rocky Mountain News captured the exchange on video.

CodePink said in the statement that the officer has since been pulled from the protest lines and can no longer interact with demonstrators.

www.rockymountainnews.com...

.glad she is ok.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by ROO-meh]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

That's it. He can't interact with demonstrators? The guy gets a freakn vacation for that?

Albeit, it doesn't really bother me that much since it's CodePink.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
full uncut video of the whole situation. just posted on the tube

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-8-2008 by RAUDAA]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RAUDAA

full uncut video of the whole situation. just posted on the tube

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-8-2008 by RAUDAA]

Well here's my analysis of what I saw - Protesters following cops who arrested the one male protester - Protesters not violent but belligerent - The protesters escalated by following and then shouting and chanting at the cops - cop knocks code Pink gal to the ground - after she gets up he then arrests her as she is talking to the camera -

When a cop injures someone at a protest rally - they usually arrest the injured person so they can justify the injury inflicted by saying the injured party resisted arrest - a common practice...since there is video footage of this incident she won't be charged with resisting arrest and it looks like her injuries were minor...

This was pretty tame as police actions go - I've seen much worse to be honest...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Are these pigs serious? My man is probaly earning 30k a year and he thinks hes supercop. You know what the problem is though? People are way too docile, I mean if I was there with my crew protesting and saw that, there would have been a war.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
She told the cop "f***in' do it again". He did it again. It has been a long time since cops were, protectors and public servants. They have adapted the, us against them, attitude in places other than Chicago since 68. [/quote

Yeah, & some asshat on Youtube stated that she deserved it for saying that, & I told him that with that attitude, at least something that makes me happy about that is that he'll be getting the same coming to him, for the apathy & inaction is enabling them to bring forth their agenda, as too few people take the time to look at the truth...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I cant even believe he hit her so hard talk about unnessecary force even if she was verbaly threatening him FTP

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm really sick of this anonymity tough guy crap. No, you would not hurt or kill that cop.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
What are you all talking about code pink your protecting a bunch of girls who put themselves in a man position... "mom im going to fight for our rights to freedom"... "oh hell no your not son I hate the military" women like that should be stay at home and cook a good meal for thier husband who actually works and not go out wearing pink military uniforms and protesting the very people who give them their freedom... and btw she didnt say i wont do it agine clean out your ears she said f---in do it agine,
he probably just pushed her back the first time then she acted stupid and thought she was a man, and talked back to a man who has athority over the situation... it didnt look like he pushed her very fast she just looked tougher then she really was cause she was decked out in fat clothes so how could he tell if she wasnt a tough chick... i mean she is in code pink , their kinda tough right... i mean they act all tough... or are they just fakin it... plus chicks know how to look weak, poor me i've fallen and i cant get up... this is why wemon shouldn't be in the military, and should have no say in a mans world

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
HE HE just kidding... but i bet alot of people hate me right know... i dont really feel that way... just thought i would play with you guys out their

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join